ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Is there any reason to believe this interstate shooter is still alive? Dude told his ex he was going to kill a lot of people, then kill himself. Have there been any campsites or clues of life since they found his rifle and pack early on?

I'm guessing this guy crawled in a cave or abandoned mine and painted the wall with his brains.

There were 66 td passes through week 2 up to mnf last night. That's down from 88 last year and 100+ each year prior back to 2019.

Do these qbs just suck or is baseball and football going through a defense/pitching revolution?

Could also be scheduling at this point of the season. The top four passers statistically right now are Baker Mayfield, Derek Carr, Sam Darnold and Kyler Murray.

Your boy Minshaw is 5th for the Raiders, and not one of those dudes will be top 5 by season’s end.

You could look at the traditionally top passers to see what’s slowed them down individually and the stat makes sense, but my guess is things balance out in the coming weeks.

Is there any reason to believe this interstate shooter is still alive? Dude told his ex he was going to kill a lot of people, then kill himself. Have there been any campsites or clues of life since they found his rifle and pack early on?

I'm guessing this guy crawled in a cave or abandoned mine and painted the wall with his brains.
There was someone that said they thought they saw him at and around his mother's house and they went to search there yesterday but didn't find him obviously. That could have been his brother who looks a lot like him. They started their search on the wrong side of the interstate so they gave him about an 8 hour head start as well.

The latest press the cops have done (to my knowledge) was to take media to the ridge where he shot. The KSP trooper who has been leading the press conferences after they got that dumbass mayor out of the way (the KSP trooper seems sharp, at least) said they found a duffle bag with his name on it near the AR he dropped.

It is bizarre. Is this guy a moron who flew off the handle one day or is he some sort of criminal genius with military training? The fact that he didn't kill anyone and alerted people before the attack would lead me to believe he's impulsive and wanted fame so he shot himself somewhere he doesn't think he will ever be found.

But something is weird there...

Some vigilantes also disrupted the search and interfered with the tracking dogs. The police still think he's in the woods and hasn't had any contact with his family, who have been cooperative apparently.

After two days of reviewing video, reading every comment on every social media platform and message board, I'm convinced that was an interception and we won. Congrats to the Cats.

That video of P Diddy beating the girl in the hotel hallway while he's wearing a towel is hard for me to watch. I can't deal with violence to women and watching him soccer kick her in the head while she's on the ground makes me wish we could institute the guillotine, tbh.

In other effed up news, Israel apparently just blew up the pager of more than a 1000 Hamas members so there are tons of surveillance videos of hajji with their belts exploding. That's amazing. Imagine fighting a war and having to rely on a pager. And the damn thing blowing up while you're at the store with the missus buying dates.

Last edited:
In other effed up news, Israel apparently just blew up the pager of more than a 1000 Hamas members so there are tons of surveillance videos of hajji with their belts exploding. That's amazing. Imagine fighting a war and having to rely on a pager. And the damn thing blowing up while you're at the store with the missus buying dates.

Sounds like hundreds were seriously injured. The only way I can think to do that is a firmware bug that forces a massive over voltage into the capacitors. Damn...

Edit: from the descriptions, these were bigger explosions than just popping caps could produce, or even batteries. That means they had to have rigged these things somewhere in the supply chain (with some explosives) and have just been sitting on this

Last edited:
We're here, we've made it, Brawndo is Prime. Advertising 400mg of sodium in a kids lunch as a good thing is a wild move.

We're here, we've made it, Brawndo is Prime. Advertising 400mg of sodium in a kids lunch as a good thing is a wild move.

I do the grocery shopping for the family - I got this app called “Yuka”. It’s European, but basically you just take a picture of the bar code and it rates the food out of 100 and tells you about harmful additives etc. I absolutely love it. Well anyway I used to get my kids Lunchables for lunch at school due to ease. The first thing I scanned was that and it was rated 1/100 with like 5 additives that cause cancer. I’ve never gotten them since and they was 2 years ago. It’s incredibly sad what corporations put in our food. That app has been life changing for what I buy to feed my kids.

400mg is about 1/4-1/3 of the daily recommendation for kids. Probably a 1/4 or less for really active kids.

Stuff appears to be chock full of all kinds of bad stuff but the sodium isn't too bad for 1 meal.

At least in this instance…

If you’re halfway home and your pager’s still blowing up, today was in fact NOT a good day.
Yeah, but they was drunk as hell but no throwing up, No dog, no smog, they cooked breakfast with no hog. They didn't even have to use their AK, so it was definitely a good day.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT