ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Go post up that hussy in your fraud neighborhood of shitty construction and loser douchebag wannabees, @WayneDougan

Nothing is more fraudulent than New Urbanist communities… surprised Wayne isn’t mayor of Norton Commons.

Last edited:
In good times and bad times I have watched every game, and I will always watch every game, but on days like this it is impossible to feel that excited anticipation waiting for game time.

Instead, dread replaces excitement and it feels like time is marching towards my execution.

So Go Cats! 😳

Way to finish strong Mountaineers you f*ckin hacks, now onto the Georgia death march 🤮

Gonna crack open this Masthead Haunted Hayride Pumpkin Ale and see what we’re working with

• Haha
Reactions: WayneDougan
Way to finish strong Mountaineers you f*ckin hacks, now onto the Georgia death march 🤮

Gonna crack open this Masthead Haunted Hayride Pumpkin Ale and see what we’re working with
Florida game just going into 4th quarter. We are supposed to kick at 7:49 May miss the beginning of the death match.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Ron Mehico
You’re a fraud. Keep begging for investors bud.

You have more drama than a high school girl. You stop posting your personal bullshit non stop in here and I’ll stop posting about how bad Stoops sucks.

These dudes may like you for some free bourbon. I don’t. Because I think you’re a fake ass bum.

aziz-god-damn.gif

Reactions: bradyjames
If Brock can’t get rid of it faster we need to either completely change the scheme or get him outta there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT