ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I hate Missouri more than USCJr, but I hate Beamer more than Drink.

I watched Georgia’s version of Van Hiles break down our offensive performance against the Cocks, and it was as ugly as I remembered. Really don’t see anything to build on or any reason for hope. Bad game plan, bad play calls, bad execution, bad job adjusting, bad bad OL.

And yet somehow I am feeling a little positive about the game today? Like we might make it respectable? Don’t know why. It’s not rooted in reason.

Sumrall takin’ a whoopin’. Cool with it. Need him to lose just enough to be available whenever Stoops admits to himself that he’s done.

Edit: misread the OKSt-Tulsa score as Ok-Tulane. Point stands though.

Last edited:
Reactions: warrior_SW
I don't. But what I DO know is, you are terrible at this. You are what we call a "follower" and not a "leader". Quit trying to be something you are not. Stick to your shitty, boring post. You are NOT a GYERO elite just because you try and copy their style. Not funny, not witty, boring, just all kinds of bland and suck really. OK, enough clogging up GYERO, run along youngster, I am not going to waste anymore time with you.

Reactions: CSC81
- Brady has been insufferable for awhile. I know it’s unlikely but I’d love a UK win today if for no other reason than to shut him up for a few hours, but I honestly don’t think that would work either.

- USC is a solid team. That FR QB is damn good at football, period.

- FSU losing, could go 0-3 and you’d have 2 Florida schools ready to move on from their current regime.

- It’s nice to have a good night slate of games finally.

I don't. But what I DO know is, you are terrible at this. You are what we call a "follower" and not a "leader". Quit trying to be something you are not. Stick to your shitty, boring post. You are NOT a GYERO elite just because you try and copy their style. Not funny, not witty, boring, just all kinds of bland and suck really. OK, enough clogging up GYERO, run along youngster, I am not going to waste anymore time with you.
“We”

- Brady has been insufferable for awhile. I know it’s unlikely but I’d love a UK win today if for no other reason than to shut him up for a few hours, but I honestly don’t think that would work either.

- USC is a solid team. That FR QB is damn good at football, period.

- FSU losing, could go 0-3 and you’d have 2 Florida schools ready to move on from their current regime.

- It’s nice to have a good night slate of games finally.
You’re a fraud. Keep begging for investors bud.

You have more drama than a high school girl. You stop posting your personal bullshit non stop in here and I’ll stop posting about how bad Stopps sucks.

These dudes may like you for some free bourbon. I don’t. Because I think you’re a fake ass bum.

• Wow
Reactions: ukwizard
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT