ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Have been frustrated with UK football many times in the past, but this is beyond anything I've ever witnessed. Horrendously inept doesn't do this justice. WTF is wrong with this team?

bTodd, so terribly sorry about your friend. Sometimes the ones we think are rock solid are struggling the most.

krazy, good luck, take care of yourself and your kids first. It's up to your wife whether or not she gets and stays clean. If she picks up again leave her. Your only choice.

Bill Curry once brought in the finest passer in Kentucky history, at the end of a blowout, to run an option offense...

I would pay a pint of blood to be a reporter after this game asking questions.

"Coach Stoops, do you think if the fans just pony'd up a bit more you wouldn't have lost by 25 points as a double digit favorite at home?"

Hopefully he'd be so redaced he'd resign immediately, as he should.

I don't know exactly how successful Sumrall would he here (I think very), but I know he would not put up with the bullshit we've seen consistently seen be an issue for the last several years.
That alone would be a refreshing change. Someone mentioned it earlier, but our wideouts didn't even know where the f***ing line of scrimmage was. On a couple of instances, they were getting into their stance, 5 yards deep on the defensive side of the ball. I've watched football for decades, and I have NEVER seen that happen. Not once. They looked like they were on mushrooms.

Reactions: Strokin_Bandit
Trying to remember a more disappointing football performance.

Disappointing is a very bad word in my family’s lexicon. It takes a lot to achieve that description of anything.

No other word for today. None.

Reactions: Stoneule
Stoops is clearly a huge part of our offensive woes over the years, but Bush is looking like the worst OC hire in a long while.

Obviously, I'm not familiar with Stoops' contract, but could a motivated AD use the football programs "probation" as a pry bar to get that POS out of here?

Reactions: entropy13
Another thing that flies under the radar is just how shitty our culture is by necessity. We've harped on guys like Brown, Key and Joseph acting out when down big time in games. Stupid boneheaded plays that end up costing us way too much and the overall sense that the inmates run the asylum.

Early on, it's necessary to take questionable guys in the hopes that you can build your culture and establish a program. It felt like Stoops was taking on questionable guys forever and then pikachu facing every time shit went south on the field.

It's time to move on.

Pretty sure we need to hire Billy Butcher as interim coach. Carolina definitely had some Supes on the roster. A Train started at QB fgs.

In all seriousness, the rest of the world seemed better when UK sucked at football. Since Stoops came to UK, we have all died and are living in the simulation. None of this matters anymore. Especially UK football.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Mass shooting on I-75 north of London. Laurel County Sheriff reports "numerous" people shot. 75 closed.

Anyone know more details?

Lost count of my UL fan texts. Hard to see how we salvage this. I think that was the poorest called oc game 3/10 is that real?

Edit. Stoops taking full on responsibility... refreshing but tired of the excuses.

Last edited:
I really want to give Brock and Bush a pass because the offensive line was so abysmal but I just can't. Not incorporating more screens or shifting pockets was maddening. Not giving Brock simple pass plays to set him up in the game was maddening. Bringing in Wimsatt on the first drive was such a bad idea. The jet sweep on 2 and 1 that killed that drive was so unnecessary and obvious.

Richy Scang had some pretty rough games too but today just felt like we were completely incapable of doing anything and there aren't two more tuneup games to get it figured out. UGA might beat us by 40 next week.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT