ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Chad is turning into that uncle that was super cool and hip and progressive in the aughts and early teens but slowly got ravaged by marriage, children and the slow march of time.

I know this because I, too, am that person.
I mean I have zero availability til about 8 every night. I’ve tried to tune in while feeding the baby at like 5-6 a few times and can’t make heads or tails out of Peacock’s listings. A simple Google can usually give clean, straightforward answers- but not for the Olympics, apparently.

I don’t have this issue with anything else in sports, TV, etc.

Reactions: creeksman
I mean I have zero availability til about 8 every night. I’ve tried to tune in while feeding the baby at like 5-6 a few times and can’t make heads or tails out of Peacock’s listings. A simple Google can usually give clean, straightforward answers- but not for the Olympics, apparently.

I don’t have this issue with anything else in sports, TV, etc.
Kids suck.

- Is Panera the worst restaurant on earth? $13 for some garbage salad, Hardees-esque customer service and worse yet, they have the hens bamboozled.

- I will join in on any and every U-S-A! U-S-A! chant in public, especially after half a dozen domestos.

- Speaking of half a dozen domestos, joining the wife’s friends for Luke Combs Saturday. I mean it’s whatever. How that guy is selling out the Jungle back2back is beyond me. Concerts have gone haywire. But should be a nice day dranking outside.

- Greeting cards are the biggest waste of $$$ on earth. Here is $8 for words that aren’t mine but I sorta feel and want to give you along with your present. Just write a little note on some loose leaf.

- Some movement on my Favorite Months list;

1) July is behind August now for good. August generally sucks but it’s a bridge at least.

2) Considering hopping September over October. Both ELITE months but you could argue the September weather and football are tad better, considering it’s following the shit dog days of summer.

3) Adding an asterisk to March. When UK is a contender, it’s #1, but when we’re not, may fall to #4.

Some BS about having to have so many international 3x3 games to be on the team so we can’t just send 3 random NBA players. They treat it like a completely different sport.

• Haha
Reactions: ukwizard
- Is Panera the worst restaurant on earth? $13 for some garbage salad, Hardees-esque customer service and worse yet, they have the hens bamboozled.

- I will join in on any and every U-S-A! U-S-A! chant in public, especially after half a dozen domestos.

- Speaking of half a dozen domestos, joining the wife’s friends for Luke Combs Saturday. I mean it’s whatever. How that guy is selling out the Jungle back2back is beyond me. Concerts have gone haywire. But should be a nice day dranking outside.

- Greeting cards are the biggest waste of $$$ on earth. Here is $8 for words that aren’t mine but I sorta feel and want to give you along with your present. Just write a little note on some loose leaf.

- Some movement on my Favorite Months list;

1) July is behind August now for good. August generally sucks but it’s a bridge at least.

2) Considering hopping September over October. Both ELITE months but you could argue the September weather and football are tad better, considering it’s following the shit dog days of summer.

3) Adding an asterisk to March. When UK is a contender, it’s #1, but when we’re not, may fall to #4.
- Rack.

- Panera sucks, but it used to have an Italian sandwich which was passable, and big enough to constitute your main/only real meal for the day. Used to live on it during my younger days when I was on the road a lot and poor.

- My NWO three month ultra elite hierarchy looks like this now: October, November, September. This is due solely to global warming, thank you libs! November used to be cold and rainy, ie Slash slaying a Les Paul by a graveyard. But thanks to our new climate, November is like how October used to be. And September, while still elite, tends to be like 90 with drought conditions (bad for us horticulturalists trying to rejuvenate/plant stuff or overseed turf before winter). So September is relegated to the bronze podium now.

- The reality is March and April generally suck weather-wise. More often than not it’s cloudy and raining. February has been nicer the past two years (this is true). March and April are just times of such hope and new beginnings, so they get a pass, and remain elite, even if only for nostalgic purposes. June is ultra elite, however.

- Did you hear that Wayne Dougan paid a homeless man $30 today to take a shit on his chest? Wayne jerked his choad and sang his favorite Sound of Music number. Ha! Loser.

- I pride myself on being a good driver - I’ve trained with the elite in the Pyrenees in a 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C - but on local roads, I like to simply be safe and competent. Let’s protect the kids and the moms, no? I make a habit of turning the other cheek and not succumbing to any primal instincts that only lead to bad outcomes. But today, at a local intersection (Grand and the South Avenue, for you fellow cakeeaters), while going to pick up my youngest from the day camp at the Y, I proceeded to turn left when it was duly my turn. Some asshole in a Range Rover comes blasting out like he’s going to T bone me, locks up his breaks, flips me the bird and gestures and yells and everything. He looked like some i-banker douche, typical Range Rover driver. At this point, he was stopped perpendicular to my 4Runner, with only a couple feet to spare, so he wasn’t going anywhere, immediately at least. I took the opportunity to roll down my window, take off my sunglasses, look him in the eye, extend my middle finger slowly, and say in a soft and gentle manner, “f**k you, cocksucker.” He rolled up his window. Hahaha.

- I used to keep a .45 Kimber in my console, but a few years ago, I decided the odds of me getting irrationally angry and using it at an inappropriate time outweighed the potential benefits of needing it in a life-threatening situation. So now I keep a filet knife in the little compartment on my door. If that pussy had jumped out with a Glock .40 or something, probably not even knowing how to chamber a round, I would have sliced his jugular with the quickness, and left him to bleed out on the avenue. Then I would have picked up my kid from the Y and gone about my business.

- Rack.

- Panera sucks, but it used to have an Italian sandwich which was passable, and big enough to constitute your main/only real meal for the day. Used to live on it during my younger days when I was on the road a lot and poor.

- My NWO three month ultra elite hierarchy looks like this now: October, November, September. This is due solely to global warming, thank you libs! November used to be cold and rainy, ie Slash slaying a Les Paul by a graveyard. But thanks to our new climate, November is like how October used to be. And September, while still elite, tends to be like 90 with drought conditions (bad for us horticulturalists trying to rejuvenate/plant stuff or overseed turf before winter). So September is relegated to the bronze podium now.

- The reality is March and April generally suck weather-wise. More often than not it’s cloudy and raining. February has been nicer the past two years (this is true). March and April are just times of such hope and new beginnings, so they get a pass, and remain elite, even if only for nostalgic purposes. June is ultra elite, however.

- Did you hear that Wayne Dougan paid a homeless man $30 today to take a shit on his chest? Wayne jerked his choad and sang his favorite Sound of Music number. Ha! Loser.

- I pride myself on being a good driver - I’ve trained with the elite in the Pyrenees in a 1964 Ferrari 275 GTB/C - but on local roads, I like to simply be safe and competent. Let’s protect the kids and the moms, no? I make a habit of turning the other cheek and not succumbing to any primal instincts that only lead to bad outcomes. But today, at a local intersection (Grand and the South Avenue, for you fellow cakeeaters), while going to pick up my youngest from the day camp at the Y, I proceeded to turn left when it was duly my turn. Some asshole in a Range Rover comes blasting out like he’s going to T bone me, locks up his breaks, flips me the bird and gestures and yells and everything. He looked like some i-banker douche, typical Range Rover driver. At this point, he was stopped perpendicular to my 4Runner, with only a couple feet to spare, so he wasn’t going anywhere, immediately at least. I took the opportunity to roll down my window, take off my sunglasses, look him in the eye, extend my middle finger slowly, and say in a soft and gentle manner, “f**k you, cocksucker.” He rolled up his window. Hahaha.

- I used to keep a .45 Kimber in my console, but a few years ago, I decided the odds of me getting irrationally angry and using it at an inappropriate time outweighed the potential benefits of needing it in a life-threatening situation. So now I keep a filet knife in the little compartment on my door. If that pussy had jumped out with a Glock .40 or something, probably not even knowing how to chamber a round, I would have sliced his jugular with the quickness, and left him to bleed out on the avenue. Then I would have picked up my kid from the Y and gone about my business.
Gotta watch out for those Ft Thomas drivers! Life in The Bubble.

Reactions: WynnDuffy
Panera is even worse when you consider the cost. I’ll pay $20 for a sandwich if it’s a huge portion size or elite ingredients, and Panera offers neither.

The bags of chips are a disgrace. There’s like 3 in there.

March, April, May are the GOAT's on months. Madness, Masters, MLB starts, Derby.

September, October, November a close 2nd. Football, MLB playoffs, World Series.

The rest are fillers.

Reactions: bbonds
February has gotten a lot better, brah. Look at the recent numbers. Our newly boiling planet does have some upside.

Plus, first fish fry. Maybe the most important date of all the dates.

Unless Big Blue is absolutely rolling, December is easily #1 for me. Christmas time is great. When you’re single, it’s non-stop parties and festivity. Now, it’s great with kids. Plus, Kentucky usually has a huge game every Saturday, with low stakes big picture.

Have we completely ruled out that that Italian lady was just a terrible boxer?

I’m pretty outside of this and The Athletic article was pretty vague, but they didn’t really let a biological dude box a woman in the Olympics did they? 🤦🏻‍♂️

I don’t know, something about intersex chromosome testing blah blah blah. She (?) competed in the 2020 Olympics lost in the quarterfinals, and I don’t remember it being a story then.

I’m pretty outside of this and The Athletic article was pretty vague, but they didn’t really let a biological dude box a woman in the Olympics did they? 🤦🏻‍♂️

Nope. A biological woman who's been one her whole life. Has a genetic chromosome anomaly making her a rare, complicated case. The Culture Jihad jumped all over it, though, lumping it in with the stuff that happened to Riley Gaines (admittedly, terrible).

The fact that the Algerian boxer is a woman, was born a woman, and has always been a woman isn’t going to hold back the online SJWs from their faux outrage.

BTW: also Angela Carini…..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT