ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I can’t tell if Cal is serious with his Bug Z comments or if he is just trolling. Regardless, THANK HEAVENS it isn’t our problem any longer.

Wonder if Z is beginning to regret his decision?
At this point, not even Cal himself knows if his rambling nonsense is for real or trolling. But get ready Hog fans for plenty of Big Z posting up, back to the basket!

I just don’t understand how people don’t get it. Z’s best game of his career was his 1st one before Cal could mind f**k him. The amount of talent wasted by Cal is unparalleled.

Mark Pope with UK’s roster would have been a FF caliber team. That’s not saying a lot. I think 20 coaches could have been a FF contender with that team.

Cal with BYU’s roster would have been an. NIT team.

Cal will prove once again this year that’s he’s washed. He will blame players, fans, NIL, chicken nuggets and the media. Anything except himself.

I mean the whole article was AMAZING. What he’s been telling Brazile, who shot 37% from 3 last year:

“Calipari just wants his guys to be at their most effective – even if it’s cool to see a seven-footer cashing in threes. It’s clear the Head Hog wants to see his big men in more of a prototypical role, focusing on blocking shots and finishing on the inside out of post-ups and pick and rolls.

“He would just rather see me take a mid-range shot because I’m going to make that more than I make a three, probably,” Brazile said. “His resume speaks for itself, so I just try to do what he says. This summer I feel like I’ve made a lot of progress with not shooting threes and just being what he calls an ‘attack dog.’”

I mean 😂 thank god he’s gone, what a dipshit. And he replaced Antigua and Welsh with Payne and his son 😂 The nightmare is over folks! Here’s the article in case you want to torture yourself listening to Cal again:

Dementia

I mean the whole article was AMAZING. What he’s been telling Brazile, who shot 37% from 3 last year:

“Calipari just wants his guys to be at their most effective – even if it’s cool to see a seven-footer cashing in threes. It’s clear the Head Hog wants to see his big men in more of a prototypical role, focusing on blocking shots and finishing on the inside out of post-ups and pick and rolls.

“He would just rather see me take a mid-range shot because I’m going to make that more than I make a three, probably,” Brazile said. “His resume speaks for itself, so I just try to do what he says. This summer I feel like I’ve made a lot of progress with not shooting threes and just being what he calls an ‘attack dog.’”

I mean 😂 thank god he’s gone, what a dipshit. And he replaced Antigua and Welsh with Payne and his son 😂 The nightmare is over folks! Here’s the article in case you want to torture yourself listening to Cal again:

Dementia

Nightmare is right. It's like I've woken up from the nightmare to the reality that he's someone else's problem now. 🙏

It's very therapeutic to read his bs and realize that we're no longer trapped in that hopeless prison. I'm finally to the point where I can laugh about it.

Yeah, good luck with that, Hogs - enjoy March! 😂

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT