ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

* Here's your daily Reds update.......

- Elly had 3 hits and 4 stolen bases yesterday and didn't score a run. Malpractice all over the place.
- Speaking of malpractice, Hunter Green has been unhittable for a month, and has almost nothing to show for it. 7 innings, 2 hits, 0 runs yesterday and got the no decision.
- Montas, Lucas Sims, Alexis Diaz --> GTFO. I'll be furious if they're still on the roster after Tuesday.
- Just too much of an uphill battle with all the injuries, and whether you want to admit it or not, the ridiculously bad luck.
- 2025 NL Champs.

* I refuse to watch the Olympics. How dare they disrespect the Greek God of Wine and Pleasure and mock ancient history last night. And the men traipsing around in ripped tights like that.......HOW DO I EXPLAIN THIS TO MY KIDS, HUH??!

#canceled

* Unfortunately, I think the Hawk Tuah girl's 15 minutes are up. And what a run it was. If you want real staying power, you've gotta have the physical talents of Tiffany Gomas. She's forever, imho.

* I'm no historian, but I believe Kamala "Mom-ala" Harris has run for President before, and the voters soundly, loudly, profoundly rejected her.

* Top 5 athletes in Paul Laurence Dunbar history......

1> Darnell Burton
2> Collier Mills
3> Lee Kiefer
4> George Baker
5> Cameron Mills

Honorable mention: Andy "Fireman Wade" Carter, Jay Wray

* Got a buddy in town who's going to teach me to fly fish today. Marcus. Fast forward a couple weeks, pop in the A River Runs Through It VHS tape, and that's basically me.

* Kayaking is definitely one of the premier non-major Olympic sports.

* Top 5 athletes in Paul Laurence Dunbar history......

1> Darnell Burton
2> Collier Mills
3> Lee Kiefer
4> George Baker
5> Cameron Mills

Damn, Mr. Baseball....you got a thing against A. J. Ellis....11 year MLB vet and Kershaw's personal catcher for a few years?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT