ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I felt like Sturgill was channeling/paying tribute to Jimmy Buffett on this album. Last song sounded like Pink Floyd. Listened to it on a longer run and sort of tuned it out after the “Scooter Blues.” It’s fine. May grow on me.

The TBT is way better than The Big 3 or whatever it is Ice Cube peddles to CBS.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
I listen to that Kendrick song and wonder what it must be like to be Drake and experience a song accusing you of being a pedophile turn into a national party anthem and without question the defining song of 2024. I can’t even hear a Drake song anymore without cringing a bit.

Reactions: B.B.d.K.
You suck ass at literally everything in “The Arts” except your love for The Wire. Blind squirrel, etc

Good grief.
I'm so far above you in regards to "The Arts" that it's no surprise that you feel this way. When it comes to "The Arts", I'm Vince Carter and your Fredric Weis. So lick my balls while I fly over you.

Shooter: 20 year old registered Republican.

Should we collectively blame the entire other half of Americans for this violence now?
I’m ok with just blaming biden (and obviously the lunatic shooter):

WashingtonCNN —
President Joe Biden defended himself against criticisms over his rhetoric, which has been put in the spotlight in the aftermath of the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump – but said it was a mistake to say it was “time to put Trump in a bullseye.”

Biden made those comments during a call with donors on July 8, during which he said, “It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye,” according to a summary of the call provided by his campaign.

Listen, I'm no Biden fan and can only hope he figures out a way to the exit door but do you really want to start a pissing match about who talks the most about political violence?

No?

Good, let's go back to making fun of UKO's musical tastes and idiotic hatred of EDC, NCAA football 2025 or, god forbid, a nice pair of titties.

I’m ok with just blaming biden (and obviously the lunatic shooter):

WashingtonCNN —
President Joe Biden defended himself against criticisms over his rhetoric, which has been put in the spotlight in the aftermath of the assassination attempt of former President Donald Trump – but said it was a mistake to say it was “time to put Trump in a bullseye.”

Biden made those comments during a call with donors on July 8, during which he said, “It’s time to put Trump in the bullseye,” according to a summary of the call provided by his campaign.

You can't even handle your local school board and you wanna go national? Stay in your lane...lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT