ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Every time I see UKO post anything on social media, I picture a TV courtroom drama:
(UKO expert witness for the prosecution)
"... and that is why in my expert opinion, the defendant is the murderer"
Prosecutor: "Thank you for your expertise Mr. UKO"
Judge: "Does the defense have any questions for Mr. UKO?"
Defense: "Yes your honor. You consider yourself an expert on many things, don't you Mr. UKO?"
UKO: " Absolutely I do!"
(Prosecutor breaks into sweat)
Defense: "So, if I were to say ask you your opinion, on I don't know, say Elly DeLaCruz, you consider yourself an expert, would you not?"
UKO: "No question at all"
Prosecutor: "Objection!!!!"
Judge: "Overruled! I'll allow it if the defense can show why this is pertinent to the case"
Defense: "Oh we will your honor"
(Defense winks at prosecutor, prosecutor buries head in hands)

Every time I see UKO post anything on social media, I picture a TV courtroom drama:
(UKO expert witness for the prosecution)
"... and that is why in my expert opinion, the defendant is the murderer"
Prosecutor: "Thank you for your expertise Mr. UKO"
Judge: "Does the defense have any questions for Mr. UKO?"
Defense: "Yes your honor. You consider yourself an expert on many things, don't you Mr. UKO?"
UKO: " Absolutely I do!"
(Prosecutor breaks into sweat)
Defense: "So, if I were to say ask you your opinion, on I don't know, say Elly DeLaCruz, you consider yourself an expert, would you not?"
UKO: "No question at all"
Prosecutor: "Objection!!!!"
Judge: "Overruled! I'll allow it if the defense can show why this is pertinent to the case"
Defense: "Oh we will your honor"
(Defense winks at prosecutor, prosecutor buries head in hands)
Dear God.

-What a dream finish to that game. Unbelievable. Happy for the folks in Omaha, the socials looked amazing.

-Who knows how much is genuine, I suspect very little, but Bryson has completely rehabbed his brand. Maybe a little humility with missing RC was what he needed.

-Rory, what an epic bitch. Called that shit ages ago.

-Major Summer League Youth Select All Star Travel Ball Update: It's hot as F*CK standing in random parks in small towns around the state. One of the teams had their kids in all black uniforms. Head to toe. Full sun, mid afternoon 90+ degrees. Poor kids looked miserable.

-Caitlin Clark, Caitlin Clark, Caitlin Clark, Caitlin Clark, Caitlin Clark x 1,000,00,000,00,00,00 🤮

-Got that first real taste of proper summer. Stay cool, friends.

Was mentioned that Bryson being on LIV has limited his visibility which means we don't get all the awkward interviews and lack of awareness on a weekly basis... He does seem to have turned it down a notch.

Will Caitlin get the Isiah Thomas freeze out in the all star game?

Football Cats hot on recruiting trail. Can any of this be attributed to the collective?

Bat Cats tonight.

Happy Monday.

I am currently tracking calories like a detective. Was completely floored and pleasantly surprised that a delicious nitro draught (16oz.) of Guinness is 125 calories.

That can, with the nitro thingy inside, is the best contribution to society the Irish have ever invented. By far.

Reactions: 80 Proof and rudd1
Estill County’s ball fields were always some kind of anomalous heat sink/Hell hole. Felt legitimately 10 degrees hotter than anywhere we’d stop along the way

Oh absolutely in on Bryson. First naming him I love him so much now. Hated him passionately for years all up until the 17th yesterday but man you could have grated cheese on my goosebumped arms when he nailed that putt. Immediately grabbed my dad in a bear hug. We were both in tears. He looked at me and said, “Son, he did it. Putting that Saudi blood money to the best use - transforming himself. God bless us all.”

The redemption took all of 15 minutes but I’d put in my Top 5 sporting moments of all-time. A true riches to riches story. Payne would be proud. Wow - our boy Bryson - who we so disdained but now love - won another major.

Quickies:

- Not a fan of the golf polos where the Nike check is on the back shoulder as well as the front chest. Looks awkward.

- Bryson looks like his nickname would have been "Beef" or something like that if he grew up in the early 80s.

- Had a nice little lunch after church yesterday at a local Mexican establishment. As I was pondering my order while inhaling the complimentary chips and salsa, a random thought made me a little uncomfortable: How much longer do you think we get the free chips and salsa at these places?

It's an awesome gesture from our friends south of the border, but surely they know we would pay up to 5 bucks for a single order of it. We'd probably go up to 9.99 for bottomless chips and salsa tbh.

*I'm sure the higher end Mexican eateries already do this, but here in Smalltown USA, we still get the freebies. So suck on that #smuglifers

- If there is one thing that the younger generation is getting RIGHT is that they will openly shame people for showing their naked feet/toes when wearing sandals or slides out in public. They laugh at thong flip flops. I think they even have a name for people who do this, but I can't remember what it is. Dog pounders or something else un-creative.

- The NBA Playoffs are awesome in the wake of March Madness. Every night there is a game with *something* on the line. Then June hits and it takes all month for The Finals to play out. I woke up this morning and thought I forgot to watch it last night.

Lucky for me the Celtics will wrap up the "Gentleman's Sweep" tonight, roughly 17 days after the Conference Finals finished up on Memorial Day Weekend. Yaaawwwwwwn.

In the meantime, CAITLIN CLARK!!!

It's an awesome gesture from our friends south of the border, but surely they know we would pay up to 5 bucks for a single order of it. We'd probably go up to 9.99 for bottomless chips and salsa tbh.

I wish they would, honestly. Every time I go out for Mexican food I eat about 2,500 calories of chips before my Birria Tacos show up. By the way, have you ever had Birria Tacos? That was like a glitch in the matrix when they appeared on the scene. "Hey, we're going to take beef and cheese tacos, dip the shell in some sort of Mexican gravy first, fry it up, and then serve it with more gravy." Are you kidding me? Unbelievable.

* The entire Catilin Clark saga is clearly just one big psy-op. Team USA, the back-and-forth between she and Angel Reese, the constant dissecting of every single hard foul, the leading, provocative questions from reporters to her opponents like "that was probably a flagrant foul in the 3rd quarter and you're a racist and hate white people and you have a bias against beautiful women and everyone hates you because you are Caitlin Clark's nemesis do you care to comment about the Indiana Fever's playoff chances?"

* That Reds-Brewers series was a doozie, man. Game ends last night with a Brewers win when Stu Fairchild gets thrown out at home trying to score on a bloop single to center.

* Hosting my good college buddy Mister Face tonight in the Crescent City. Early dinner at Cochon, then moving onto a Kentucky-centric sports bar for the CWS game.

* Paul Skenes vs Caron Spiers tonight in Pittsburgh.

* Need to go back and re-watch the entire 1st season of House of the Dragon before starting the new season. That's the rules.

* Question from a college baseball noob........so, if the Cats win tonight, we play Texas A&M again on Wednesday? Are the next two series best-of-3? I truly have no idea.

* College baseball:

- the metal bats have always driven me crazy. i just hate them
but
- the players just have so much damn fun. the fuzzy pink bucket hat, the cheers and chants and dances in the dugout, the goofy facial hair, etc.

* wcc is the hero we don't deserve 🤣 🤣 🤣

* I wear flip flops at some point 365 days a year.

* A girl I know (who's weird AF, but anyways) just found out yesterday her fiance secretly had another woman and also just got engaged to the other girl, and now she's airing out all the dirty laundry on facebook.

And some people don't enjoy following social media. Hey, that's your loss, pal. As for me and my family, we'll happily sit back and read all about the chaos.

Oh absolutely in on Bryson. First naming him I love him so much now. Hated him passionately for years all up until the 17th yesterday but man you could have grated cheese on my goosebumped arms when he nailed that putt. Immediately grabbed my dad in a bear hug. We were both in tears. He looked at me and said, “Son, he did it. Putting that Saudi blood money to the best use - transforming himself. God bless us all.”

The redemption took all of 15 minutes but I’d put in my Top 5 sporting moments of all-time. A true riches to riches story. Payne would be proud. Wow - our boy Bryson - who we so disdained but now love - won another major.
You took the bait and delivered. 10/10.

We a baseball school

Unbelievable high stress 18th hole for Bryson yesterday. I was very happy for him, and heck with the past, I am a big fan today.

Fans chanting USA, USA, USA after Rory missed that putt should have been thrown out. Save it for the RC.

Hot on the links in Lex yesterday. Shew

Sox take 2 of 3 from Phillies and Yanks. Is there hope?

Spaldings still getting it done for donuts in Lex.

Italx for FD dinner. Gotta say it was kinda MEH. Decent tasting, meh service, small portions, and no bread. Huh?

Celtics closing it out tonight. Panthers tomorrow night.

Reactions: IB4UK
That sounds like a lot of rings to buy. I’m sure it makes for interesting socials though.

That sounds like a lot of rings to buy. I’m sure it makes for interesting socials though.

It's kept me very entertained. Now I'm sitting back and praying for an escalation. Someone's cat gets poisoned, perhaps a restraining order. You know, the good stuff.

Reactions: MaxPowerrr
I am currently tracking calories like a detective. Was completely floored and pleasantly surprised that a delicious nitro draught (16oz.) of Guinness is 125 calories.

That can, with the nitro thingy inside, is the best contribution to society the Irish have ever invented. By far.
Busch light can. 95 calories.

Being serious for once…

Is Rory McElroy really that likable? Something about him has always rubbed me the wrong way, but he’s seemingly pretty popular with fans, players and media.

* The entire Catilin Clark saga is clearly just one big psy-op. Team USA, the back-and-forth between she and Angel Reese, the constant dissecting of every single hard foul, the leading, provocative questions from reporters to her opponents like "that was probably a flagrant foul in the 3rd quarter and you're a racist and hate white people and you have a bias against beautiful women and everyone hates you because you are Caitlin Clark's nemesis do you care to comment about the Indiana Fever's playoff chances?"

* That Reds-Brewers series was a doozie, man. Game ends last night with a Brewers win when Stu Fairchild gets thrown out at home trying to score on a bloop single to center.

* Hosting my good college buddy Mister Face tonight in the Crescent City. Early dinner at Cochon, then moving onto a Kentucky-centric sports bar for the CWS game.

* Paul Skenes vs Caron Spiers tonight in Pittsburgh.

* Need to go back and re-watch the entire 1st season of House of the Dragon before starting the new season. That's the rules.

* Question from a college baseball noob........so, if the Cats win tonight, we play Texas A&M again on Wednesday? Are the next two series best-of-3? I truly have no idea.

* College baseball:

- the metal bats have always driven me crazy. i just hate them
but
- the players just have so much damn fun. the fuzzy pink bucket hat, the cheers and chants and dances in the dugout, the goofy facial hair, etc.

* wcc is the hero we don't deserve 🤣 🤣 🤣

* I wear flip flops at some point 365 days a year.

* A girl I know (who's weird AF, but anyways) just found out yesterday her fiance secretly had another woman and also just got engaged to the other girl, and now she's airing out all the dirty laundry on facebook.

And some people don't enjoy following social media. Hey, that's your loss, pal. As for me and my family, we'll happily sit back and read all about the chaos.
The winners of both of the 4 team double elimination brackets play a best of 3 on the 22nd-24th.

If we win tonight, we would play again Wednesday and would play the winner of the loser's bracket of our 4 team pod. If we win tonight but lose Wednesday, we would play the loser's bracket winner again on Thursday.

If we lose tonight, we will play the NC State/Florida winner tomorrow in an elimination game.

Last edited:
Reactions: 80 Proof
-yeah... not a rory fan. That lilliputian ****er has always rubbed me the wrong way.

^there is something about the European golfers/tennis pros that live here full time and continue to play under their birth country's flag. Pick a side. **** em.

If we beat A&M I believe they then have to play the winner of NC State/Florida to have another elimination game, and then we play that winner.

So despite the idea that we only need 4 more wins it could be that we play 6 games.

-yeah... not a rory fan. That lilliputian ****er has always rubbed me the wrong way.

^there is something about the European golfers/tennis pros that live here full time and continue to play under their birth country's flag. Pick a side. **** em.

Well-expressed. Plus, his resting face always looks like he's smelling a turd. That's a look that is far too common in Ireland (both of them, AND England as well.)

Scotland and Wales don't put up with that falderal.

Bottle
Bottle
Poured in a 16 Oz. frozen pint glass
Solo cup

Bryson is that dude. good for him

Rory is a bitch. So glad he choked those 2 putts from close range after nailing 3 long ones. Law of averages and such

Go Bat Cats

Clark is at BEST a 5. She runs weird, like she has got shit in her drawers, kind of drags / scoots her feet. Definitely needs some grill work, clean that shit up. By the way, was NOT a flagrant foul.

Birria tacos are the truth. Local taco truck here is BG (Taco Way) has the best ever. Also, 100 % authentic Mexican food and Mexican owners. No free chips and salsa doh, FTL.

- I appreciate the explanations of how the CWS works. I mean, obviously we are all die hard and long term college baseball fans here but it’s a good explanation for the casuals who might be lurking. That being said could someone dumb it down a few levels for some of those casuals? Not for me, obviously.

- Weekend of MID TIME summer lacrosse and then taking my other kid to GSP. Five weeks of having one kid around the house, and one of those weeks with no kids. Nice little practice for when the oldest goes to college HOLY SHIT next year.

- College dorms are too nice these days.

- It’s interesting, the Reds…

- Starting to get close to Burrow SZN…

- Hope all the mother touchers on here had a good Father’s Day

- I appreciate the explanations of how the CWS works. I mean, obviously we are all die hard and long term college baseball fans here but it’s a good explanation for the casuals who might be lurking. That being said could someone dumb it down a few levels for some of those casuals? Not for me, obviously.

- Weekend of MID TIME summer lacrosse and then taking my other kid to GSP. Five weeks of having one kid around the house, and one of those weeks with no kids. Nice little practice for when the oldest goes to college HOLY SHIT next year.

- College dorms are too nice these days.

- It’s interesting, the Reds…

- Starting to get close to Burrow SZN…

- Hope all the mother touchers on here had a good Father’s Day

The College World Series experience is better than the FF I attended in 2011. Cal probably has more to do it with it though. The venue, ticket prices and food/shopping around the stadium just are a better experience.

Met Coach Mingione yesterday. Got to talk with him and his son a couple minutes. It’s really nice to have a coach who appreciates the support. One of the players launched a driver thirty yards down the range by accident. That driver went farther than half their drives.

Last edited:
The College World Series experience is better than the FF I attended in 2011. Cal probably has more to do it with it though. The venue, food, ticket prices and food/shopping around the stadium just are a better experience.
Agreed, and also better than 2014 in Arlington/Dallas.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT