ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

I've tried those (for cigars, when I used to smoke them, and I never had much luck with them. Seems like they overhumidified, but whatever) Like I said, I never worried about keeping my personal humidified. It usually wasn't around long enough to worry about it. My grandfather used to throw an apple slice in his pipe tobacco (which doesn't really seem like a great idea, but it didn't seem to bother him)

Reactions: 80 Proof
My favorite no limit rapper and album was made by this dude. Good to see him pop back up.

• Love
Reactions: CSC81
“Luka is still in the league while being completely out of shape, so good for him.” -Kerr Kriisa
Don't know about completely. He has unassuming athleticism. Kind of like Larry Bird was. Why are my favorite players these types? Bird, Doncic, and Joker. Slow but highly skilled and make you play at their pace.

I've tried those (for cigars, when I used to smoke them, and I never had much luck with them. Seems like they overhumidified, but whatever) Like I said, I never worried about keeping my personal humidified. It usually wasn't around long enough to worry about it. My grandfather used to throw an apple slice in his pipe tobacco (which doesn't really seem like a great idea, but it didn't seem to bother him)
My hookup swears by a piece of orange peel.

Don't know about completely. He has unassuming athleticism. Kind of like Larry Bird was. Why are my favorite players these types? Bird, Doncic, and Joker. Slow but highly skilled and make you play at their pace.
It’s because they are white and slow. You just never developed the highly skilled and play at your pace part. You still identify more closely to them, so you’re drawn to that.

That’s you at the Y with a headband and wristbands draining 3s on every 10yr old that steps on the court.

Circling back to the pint aluminum can discussion - one pro in their corner is that while performing outdoor tasks, you can easily screw the top back on after you take a swig and return to the task at hand. Effective for keeping out bees and other flying pests that try to steal my beer.

I’ll take your alls word for it, but I can’t really tell. Mostly because I can’t taste much of anything in domestic beers anyhow. I’m just in it for the clean crispiness.

Rory is not going to have a good night. Lord man….
How-to-Tie-a-Hangmans-Noose.jpg

The cans have a special way of masking the chemicals big bev adds to our beers. The big ones don’t, so you get to enjoy the full sensory chemical experience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT