ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Conspiracy Wayne says that Red Lobster intentionally sunk their restaurants. There is no “whoa, I can’t believe selling all you can eat shrimp for $20 is gonna make us lose millions” in 2024. The software companies use to do demand forecasting and supply planning is too good for that, plus there should have been trigger points to adjust pricing.

Wins and losses aside, Fran Curci is absolutely the "pimpest" football coach, Kentucky has ever had.

Frank-Curci.jpg

Curci_Peach_Bowl_anniversary_(1).jpg

Reactions: bradyjames
Just a quick reminder for when Rogue bags on people for injecting a shortcut…..that he in fact openly injects a shortcut.
Farming is hard AF, I’ve done it and why do you think they have kids cutting tobacco? No one else wants to, but most people that say they farm aren’t actually farming anymore.

Walking 9 miles is what a person basically should almost be doing as a human day to day or something equivalent, it’s not impressive man, that’s what’s sad. If it were those people would be exhausted but they (service industry) still manage to go out eat and drink every day after work.

I inject medically prescribed T mfer. Have I done more than prescribed? Yup but not anymore and for a short time. Either touching way my T levels are posted and they were equivalent to a 90 year old man’s T levels at 39 so yeah I kinda needed it bud, medically.

Even when I wasn’t on T, 3 years ago I was wrecked (pics posted as well) just couldn’t break 2 bills no matter how much I ate. T just pushed me past the hump.

If me hating lazy people that get obese and then complain about it makes me an asshole then so be it. Sorry people don’t like hearing the truth.

Ive been called a gay, douchebag, idiot, loser etc a million times on here. I point out fat people and everyone gets mad.

Kentucky is one of the fattest places in human history, that’s a fact. If you don’t like it, change it. 🤷‍♂️

I’ll drop it, for now.

-Bought a car from Carvana, boy was that a shit show. Had the wrong car in their system but emailed me the correct car. They couldn’t figure out how not to give me the wrong one… I think it’s worked out now and pick it up Saturday.

-First MMA gym class this morning at 6a, adding striking in. Love it so far.

-Jacked Jessica date tonight again. Probably another beach bike ride, but night time.

Why is it basically universal that women do not understand how thermostats work? I've came in my house before and the thermostat was set on like 67, I asked why, and my wife said it was hot so she wanted it to cool down quicker. Then today at work I over hear "I got cold yesterday so I turned the air off, it's 78 in here now, do you think we should turn it back on?" Luckily my office has its own thermostat otherwise I'd be putting a lock on them.

Farming is hard AF, I’ve done it and why do you think they have kids cutting tobacco? No one else wants to, but most people that say they farm aren’t actually farming anymore.

Walking 9 miles is what a person basically should almost be doing as a human day to day or something equivalent, it’s not impressive man, that’s what’s sad. If it were those people would be exhausted but they (service industry) still manage to go out eat and drink every day after work.

I inject medically prescribed T mfer. Have I done more than prescribed? Yup but not anymore and for a short time. Either touching way my T levels are posted and they were equivalent to a 90 year old man’s T levels at 39 so yeah I kinda needed it bud, medically.

Even when I wasn’t on T, 3 years ago I was wrecked (pics posted as well) just couldn’t break 2 bills no matter how much I ate. T just pushed me past the hump.

If me hating lazy people that get obese and then complain about it makes me an asshole then so be it. Sorry people don’t like hearing the truth.

Ive been called a gay, douchebag, idiot, loser etc a million times on here. I point out fat people and everyone gets mad.

Kentucky is one of the fattest places in human history, that’s a fact. If you don’t like it, change it. 🤷‍♂️

I’ll drop it, for now.

-Bought a car from Carvana, boy was that a shit show. Had the wrong car in their system but emailed me the correct car. They couldn’t figure out how not to give me the wrong one… I think it’s worked out now and pick it up Saturday.

-First MMA gym class this morning at 6a, adding striking in. Love it so far.

-Jacked Jessica date tonight again. Probably another beach bike ride, but night time.
Wait, you’re not gay?

Why is it basically universal that women do not understand how thermostats work? I've came in my house before and the thermostat was set on like 67, I asked why, and my wife said it was hot so she wanted it to cool down quicker. Then today at work I over hear "I got cold yesterday so I turned the air off, it's 78 in here now, do you think we should turn it back on?" Luckily my office has its own thermostat otherwise I'd be putting a lock on them.
At a place I used to work, they had to put the thermostats under lock and key because the hens nearly went to war over how best to misuse them.

5 minutes of opp research would sink me.

UNLESS... I just lean into it.
“Do you have a law degree? Me neither.

Unlike my opponent who got his fancy Ivy League degree while driving 55 in the left lane…

I’ve been on both sides of the law. I understand the difference between a toke on the deck and trafficking fentanyl.

Common line stepper for common sense laws.”

::Cut a to drunk clown close up::

“I’m HymanKaplan and I approve this message.”

*Paid for by Friends of GYERO

Shorts:

- Sometimes I feel like I’m coming in here to pull this thing out of the ditch.

- I mean, F*** Huck.

- Back to Strokin’s retiree diner plans - my Uncle Danny used to spend every morning at my favorite Newport diner Sis’s. I’d see him every time I stopped in. Remember one time he made some random guy turn off FoxNews - “nobody wants to see that bullshit.” 😂 He passed away last August.

- Can’t believe I’m a neighborhood parent now- stocking Capri Sun and fruit snacks just in case.

- Speaking of, turning 45 next month. WTF.

- It’s the NBA Playoffs or as I like to call it Cal Xposure SZN. Seriously, every year a number of our dudes kick ass and it leaves you feeling like, “WTF - we couldn’t even beat K State with SGA and PJ”? Or “how could we not beat St. Peters with this Cason Wallabies guy?” Cal - you MFer.

- Pope wants his players to play fast, free and fearless. My God that’s music to my ears. And on D - base of man with different punches throughout the game, such as out of timeouts. Why is that so difficult?

- Bought Tipton’s book. Guarantee it’s a great read, probably even worthy of being stacked vertically on PTI’s bookshelf someday.

- Courtesy of SAE:

LEX nephew had just got on crutches when we were visiting. He's the one on the spectrum and you can't tell when he's serious because he rarely is. Mom and dad were showing him how to walk on crutches and he just couldn't figure it out. I'm looking on like he's not playing and looks like something more than a bad knee is bothering him.

Wakes up a couple mornings ago and can't move. Goes into ER and he has multiple tumors on his spine. Went under the knife yesterday. They got the majority but some of the tumors were fused to the spine so they'll try chemo.

Poor kid tells his mom "told you I wasn't making it up" as the doctor is basically telling him he's on the wrong sides of the odds here.

Fvck cancer.

In a few short posts we have Rogue who knows about farming, lifting, weight gain, ozempic, Low T, fats etc. Then one about a little boy about to be battling the fight of his life. Prayers for him and his family.

This place is full of all kinds. A true complete spectrum of humanity.

Used Carvana once. It took them almost a year to get me the title. Their business runs like a Mike Majors defense.

Love all of our assistants so far. They get it.

Well we sure as hell won't be lacking shooting. Our expected three point percentage is going to be in the mid 30s, if not higher, which is utterly absurd.

This roster is not what I expected when Pope was hired but it is very intriguing, I'll say that. We might be the most vicious old guy YMCA team in the land next year.

-That MOKH with the fog? Luscious green and rolling hills. Chills.

-Shooters everywhere. Per tucker: "eight transfers made a combined 343 of 840 3-pointers (40.8%) last season at their previous schools." Let's go get a star and get after it.

-Can't be overstated how important having a group of really smart nerds running the program as CBB enters proper moneyball. Can't wait for next year, no lineup anxiety, no stress, excited for the future.

-Need a shrimp boil recipe. Have the setup, pot, burner, and strainer. Been years since I've done one and the recipes are all over the map. Whatcha got?

-TDF Unchained 2 coming to Netflix 😍

-Halla looks fantastic. These guys are gonna feast but should be entertaining.

Last edited:
Portal is amazing. Pre-internet, a guy from Fairly Ridiculous wouldn't have sniffed UK.

Kids and cancer is especially awful. Prayers.

I like the visual of Tommy and Clown, smoking heaters in an alley, Tommy giving Clown last minute advice before his debate.

Love the diner talk. Saturday, Sunday in my twenties was all about to hitting the diner late morning. Running into people not part of your regular crew and catching up. Look forward to hitting the diner, in my retirement years, on Monday through Friday, catching up with people not part of my regular crew. Ft Wright Diner for the win.

Prayers Catlanta. How awful.

My oldest is getting his braces off as I type this. 3 straight years in them. 8th grade graduation tonight. He’ll officially be a high schooler next week. Blows my mind, man. I made this username right before his was born, kind of a facetious nickname for him. Time flies!!

I’ve never done a bunch of coke and jumped off a moving dump truck into a canyon but that’s kinda what my mornings feel like trying to get 2 middle school
Boys and a 3 yo up and out the door during the last week of school. My goodness. That moment when I get the last one dropped off so I can start WORK feels like a little mini vacation for my blood pressure.

The biggest thing holding me back from being totally healthy is my crippling addiction to sugar and a lack of exercise. If I can get those items under control I’ll be fine. Back when I was a landscaper I was in great health. But I quit doing that TEN YEARS AGO. Time flies!!

"Mr. Kaplan, you clearly don't know what you're talking about."

"That MAY well be, but I banged your Mom last night, and you didn't know about THAT, now DID you?"

(thunderous applause...)

On a serious note, I learned an entire semester of European History (Robespierre, and that bastard, Danton and whatnot) over a long weekend, and passed the final, so how hard could political debating be?

Last edited:
Definitely the most 2024 names ever.

-Cubs with two of the best pitchers in the league ERA wise, don’t think they even have decided who the ACE is, still up for debate.

Reminds me of the Wood & Prior days, man that was fun until dusty pitched their arms into the ground or their form, one or the other.

-Computers are the worst, just throw them all away, the tech part is maddening and I have ZERO desire to “learn” it, don’t want it and don’t really need it.

But with online training I guess it’s reasonable to not do it on my phone.

-Try living with a Florida born gal, 76+ is “fine” and there’s something wrong with me for sweating, not that it’s 80 in the house.

I’d keep mine on 67 if it didn’t cost $4-500/month here.

My little MIL suite is just fine with 2 window units at 70-72.

-People on flights talking on the phone is annoying but I think of it as no different than if that person was there, they’d be talking the same.

Plus, they’re going to be without service for a couple hours and might need to sneak in some last minute details beforehand.

I wouldn’t notice though as I always have my headphones in.

Here's a random:

Ordered a Weber Kettle Master Touch 22 for my MIL.

On Monday, I get a notification that it was delivered. Brought the box in, looked at it, and it was a ginormous doll house.

Got on the phone with Amazon. They said, they'd go ahead and process the return of the Weber grill. I said, what good is that? I didn't GET a Weber grill, I got a f***ing doll house. How about you: A: Come get this doll house B: Bring me the grill I ordered. She said she'd submit that. I said fine.

The next day, the doll house that I had set on the porch for UPS was still there. Right next to it was the grill I ordered. Cool.

I get on my email that evening, and I had an email from Amazon that said my grill had shipped, and it would be here Thursday. Charge - 0.00 listed as a replacement order.

I take the grill that arrived over to my MIL's and put it together.

I just got back home and, on my porch, are the doll house (still not picked up), and ANOTHER Weber Master Touch Kettle.

Here's a random:

Ordered a Weber Kettle Master Touch 22 for my MIL.

On Monday, I get a notification that it was delivered. Brought the box in, looked at it, and it was a ginormous doll house.

Got on the phone with Amazon. They said, they'd go ahead and process the return of the Weber grill. I said, what good is that? I didn't GET a Weber grill, I got a f***ing doll house. How about you: A: Come get this doll house B: Bring me the grill I ordered. She said she'd submit that. I said fine.

The next day, the doll house that I had set on the porch for UPS was still there. Right next to it was the grill I ordered. Cool.

I get on my email that evening, and I had an email from Amazon that said my grill had shipped, and it would be here Thursday. Charge - 0.00 listed as a replacement order.

I take the grill that arrived over to my MIL's and put it together.

I just got back home and, on my porch, are the doll house (still not picked up), and ANOTHER Weber Master Touch Kettle.
That's basically how I got my Camp Chef Woodwind w/ wifi. My BIL had ordered one with a Sidekick attachment. They sent the wrong attachment twice (sear Box) along with another smoker each time. When they finally got the order right, they took one of the smokers back and one of the Sear Boxes, but left one of each. They became mine.

Initially the wifi set up sucked, but once they fixed those bugs, mine has been flawless.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT