ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

-There's a workout and ozempic thread. If you want to have hot takes on it, head over there. No need for it in here.

-rogue, let's stick to just 1 set of randoms and direct follow ups. Good Lord.

-High Major Little League Majors update. G got a solid single last night and turned to dugout to hit them with the Dame Time celebration. For a single and no RBIs. These kids.

-Up in the air on PGA. Really want to head up but don't want to be dodging storms all day in the small window I have to be there.

- you know who is deserving shit on? Lawyers. I think we can all agree on that.

-Got slowed down on the 75 bridge Sunday. Like 5 mph. I didn't enjoy that feeling after the recent bridge incidents.

Lawyers. I think we can all agree on that.
We can agree for you to suck on deez nuts.

Well this is certainly promising. If you don't click on the link, here's the quote from Robinson:

“Just [Pope] showing up alone — that says a lot. He didn’t have to do that,” Robinson said. “I mean, he’s at Kentucky now. He coached me at BYU. But, technically, he isn’t my coach anymore. As of right now, at least."

So if I'm correct, Pope's 2nd yr here we will be locked into a series with

Champions classic
Gonzaga
Indiana
Louisville
SEC/ACC challenge
St John's
*one other classic usually played at the garden or Vegas

3rd yr add Maui to that possibly

I'll tell you what I'm *not* going to do today. I'm definitely NOT going to start a rumor that Cal is banging Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

No way. Not going to do that.
Who would do such a thing? I mean, there's simply no way one could speculate why John Calorie's hand is missing from this photo and Gov. Sanders is smiling ear to ear.

I certainly won't stand for such filth. That's for sure.

Reactions: PTI (pti)
Huck’s sneakers are atrocious.

Need to see current ENG photos demonstrating the debacle.

Wayne, you’re reaching UKO territory. Might wanna gracefully back out of this one.

Yes, I did farm work growing up and it’s obvious you don’t have a clue!! 2 days??? Try every effing day of the year and lots of nights.

You serious? I’d be all over that.
We're going to try tomorrow if it's not too muddy. I could use the help since I currently have walking pneumonia. Need to get them sorted though so the bull can get back with the cows and get doing his job. We want the calves coming in late winter.

Huckabee is eyeballing Cal for sure.
Which eye?
Mr GIF

Too bad Mary Jo Koepechne didn't do that.

Although, you should leave the seat belt ON if you really DO want to survive the impact. Also, lower BOTH front windows, the car might settle on the drivers side. (which it likely will if that is where most of the water is rushing in.

Last edited:
Randoms: Basketball Hater Edition
  • Man, if Reed Sheppard thought Jake Gohlke was tough, I can't imagine what it's going to be like for him against Brunson and DiVincenzo next year. His ass is gonna get cooked. #NotAthleticEnough
  • Nice job by Caitlin Clark on her opening game where she a posted a 20-10. Oh wait, the 10 is turnovers. #WNBA
  • Mark Pope has put together a roster that looks like Purdue minus Zach Edey. We're gonna get cooked next year unless we get a real scorer. Shoulda kept Cal until October and then fired his ass for breach of contract for talking to Arkansas. Keep the roster. Then bring in Pope. #3DChess
  • Minus the 4th quarter of elimination games, the NBA is boring AF to watch. But it is somewhat interesting to read / listen to podcasts about. #Odd
  • Tatum and Brown may make it to the finals again, but their game is just lame. #WeakAndGay
Stay hard. #Out
Who would win in one on one..Caitlin Clark or that chick that gave you lessons?

The thing is, you are simply an awful writer.

You have the bones of a decent post here, but it's the bloated content and the absolute inability to cut out the non-interesting bits that makes this a chore.

Your post (posts) looks like the brainstorming rough draft that ended up on the cutting room floor before being whittled down to about 4-5 interesting sentences by a person with normal communication skills.
Him and NightWish84 same poster?

Take it for what it's worth: My "connection" to Lanier (talked to him this evening) thinks it's (barring staying in the draft)

Kentucky - 70

Tennessee - 30

(I guess NIL is a fluid thing and could change that, but this is how he currently thinks it stands) He thinks there is a little bit of "friction" between the family and Barnes, which is what he's basing it on.

As one of the few who have blown wide ass open the giant conspiracy that is the NFL and how it's a scripted reality TV show about quarterbacks, there's plenty more where that came from.

BUT THE SCHEDULE IS RANDOM! THERE'S 20,000,000 POSSIBLE PERMEATATIONS.

Reactions: wcc31
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT