ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

So you think people diagnosed with something like obsessive compulsive disorder just don't have enough self control?

Stupid fukn post right there.

Everyone is wired differently. Some people have better self control, some people are more outgoing, some people are smarter. Biology plays a part in all of this.
It could be Rogue’s worst post ever. Hard to imagine.

You would have failed the fireman interview with this biden-esque nonsense.
-Hey fa**ot, shut the touch up comparing everything to politics. Thanks.

-I’ve had worst posts, Brady.

-And to double down, most fat families are fat NOT due to genetics by any means, it’s that they all have eaten the same shit for 50 years and have the same habits like not eating healthy, exercising, drinking, smoking, etc. and working on a farm or walking 9 miles serving at a restaurant don’t count as exercise. If they did those people wouldn’t all have the same problems.

^thats why it’s “genetic”. If anything those families only genetic defect is they prefer a taste in their mouth for 4 minutes 5x/day and morbid obesity over telling themselves no and exercising daily instead.

Those are facts, anything else is 99% excuses.

I’m an alcoholic, it runs in my family, I don’t just say touch it, I can’t do anything about it it’s my genetics. No, I stopped drinking and am consciously mindful of it daily. It’s up to me. Put myself behind a bar daily for work still just to give it an EXTRY touch off.

See how I didn’t just point fingers there and took ownership? Would love to see some Ozempic zombie work at a pastry shop and do the same.

A hardy touch off, if you disagree and go stab some
Monjourno in your jugular.

-Speaking of, got to the gym at 6a because I’d rather my final heart attack and imminent death to come from burning the candle at both ends and redlining life, not from eating birthday cake with candles on it, but hey that’s just my dumbass opinion.

-Rained for the first time in over a month yesterday. Damn we needed that and it was glorious. Crazy how much you miss it when it never happens.

😤 yall gonna make me slap a stupid person today.

Walking 9 miles a day or doing manual labor isn’t exercise, apparently. Either one of those things would probably triple the amount of exercise your average American gets.

But unless you’re lifting heavy 4 days a week and banging a gram of test, you’re just not really exercising says the epitome of health

Gonna be a great day of watching certain posters overload this thread with "right-fighting" bullshit. We had a good 4+ week run with this one.
Not sure if this is “right-fighting”, but is the picture of Cal with Huckabee Sanders a jab at the Crafts?

- Great day yesterday at Valhalla, as expected. Weather cooperated way more than had been forecast, kept things cool and crowds manageable. Goes without saying how amazing it is to watch the stars up close, but was equally fascinating to watch them interact with one another and with fans. Seeing John Daly fire up a heater while on the practice green was an all-time thrill.

As a dad, extra-special to watch these guys, even stars like Tiger/Rory/etc., take the time to sign for kids as they head off a hole. My guy Tony Finau was especially gracious, interacting with the kids, asking and answering questions, etc. The only real jerk I saw was Will Zalatoris. Walked right past a row of kids without even acknowledging.

- I know everything NFL is overblown, but the recent trend of teams' PR departments putting out cool schedule release videos is fun. I'll be watching today.

- My weight is entirely my fault. And it's hard to turn that ship around, gang. It just is. But I'm trying.

- Luka is just INSUFFERABLE.

Look, if GymBro can't feel superior to a fatty because they're fat, they can damn sure feel superior to them because of how the fat became thin.

Honestly, anyone who does, says, or posts anything ever is a stupid idiot loser who should be made fun of.

-Hey fa**ot, shut the touch up comparing everything to politics. Thanks.

-I’ve had worst posts, Brady.

-And to double down, most fat families are fat NOT due to genetics by any means, it’s that they all have eaten the same shit for 50 years and have the same habits like not eating healthy, exercising, drinking, smoking, etc. and working on a farm or walking 9 miles serving at a restaurant don’t count as exercise. If they did those people wouldn’t all have the same problems.

^thats why it’s “genetic”. If anything those families only genetic defect is they prefer a taste in their mouth for 4 minutes 5x/day and morbid obesity over telling themselves no and exercising daily instead.

Those are facts, anything else is 99% excuses.

I’m an alcoholic, it runs in my family, I don’t just say touch it, I can’t do anything about it it’s my genetics. No, I stopped drinking and am consciously mindful of it daily. It’s up to me. Put myself behind a bar daily for work still just to give it an EXTRY touch off.

See how I didn’t just point fingers there and took ownership? Would love to see some Ozempic zombie work at a pastry shop and do the same.

A hardy touch off, if you disagree and go stab some
Monjourno in your jugular.

-Speaking of, got to the gym at 6a because I’d rather my final heart attack and imminent death to come from burning the candle at both ends and redlining life, not from eating birthday cake with candles on it, but hey that’s just my dumbass opinion.

-Rained for the first time in over a month yesterday. Damn we needed that and it was glorious. Crazy how much you miss it when it never happens.

😤 yall gonna make me slap a stupid person today.

The thing is, you are simply an awful writer.

You have the bones of a decent post here, but it's the bloated content and the absolute inability to cut out the non-interesting bits that makes this a chore.

Your post (posts) looks like the brainstorming rough draft that ended up on the cutting room floor before being whittled down to about 4-5 interesting sentences by a person with normal communication skills.

My grandfather was a wheat farmer so my father grew up on a wheat farm with his 8 sisters and brothers eating bread and water for dinner and had never seen the inside of a gym till he was 65. Has forearms the size of tree trunks and could do 10 pull-ups in his sleep when he was in his 60s. At 87 he still gets down and plays and rolls around with my kids and lifts them over his head. Farmer strength is lifelong functional strength imo.

It also only took 5 weeks for Rogue to ruin the new GYERO so not bad really

Last edited:
WW is bringing the heat in new GYERO.
Animated GIF

Teachers get all the public support for being underappreciated/etc, and they deserve a lot of it -- but nobody is shit on as much the American Farmer, and it goes mostly unmentioned.

Tough gig.
We don't do enough to venerate workers across the board in this country. All that obnoxious shit about "essential workers" during COVID was absurd. Who in the hell isn't essential? We barely have enough people working as it is.

Oh cool a head of state has been (likely) assassinated in a Baltic state. That never leads to anything good.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT