ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

-It sounds delicious but it absolutely is not eggs Benedict. Also that menu looks 🔥

-Don’t really ever get to drink on Sundays because I have this crazy schedule where I work on Mondays but I love the Sunday brunch drinks. When I’m retired I plan on getting hammered every Sunday afternoon for the first couple years

-I have lots of Johnston Murphy, Peter Millar, and Travis Matheu clothing. My wife also gets me lots of vuori (not sure I’m spelling that right) and lululemon lounge wear for gifts. If you’re not familiar with vuori or alo they are like lululemon but twice as expensive. Shit is very comfortable but good lord. I have like 6 Johnston Murphy slip on loafers, that place is money.

That 2007 Arkansas team ended up 8-5 and lost to Missouri 38-7 in the Cotton Bowl.

By comparison, 2018 MSU was 8-5, ranked 18th before they lost in the Outback Bowl, had the wins later vacated.

2022 MSU went 9-4, winning the Outback Bowl, and finished the season 19th.

I’m not saying that the 2007 schedule wasn’t tougher, but Arkansas wasn’t a better win than the ranked MSU wins imo.

I think we can all agree that last season was our toughest schedule under Stoops.

Last edited:
I wear my blue 90s Champion-style mesh Nike UK shorts every day of my life with some combination of athleisure short or longsleeve shirt. It’s not a bad life.

Except when I have to head into the office.

Reactions: jayroon and CSC81
Can't wear flip flops or sandals, too hard on my feet. High arches lead to constantly having a shoe untied. Skechers slip ons for casual. Cole Haans for work. Very comfortable. Plus they're made in Nam. Give back to the community and whatnot.

Arkansas FB 2008 game. Fellowship of Christian Students lot. Someone keyed the car of an Arkansas rb's family. Irony in there.

If we have to go Wimsatt, or any backup, we're doomed.

Too Late Run GIF by PeacockTV

Hang on to your cows today boys and girls

Waffle House between 2 - 4 am is always the play!

What happened to their Jukebox !

Ruby Slippers is great for a Sunday brunch

The play is to go just down a ways to a bar that has the best fish tacos!!!

A biscuit in any format sounds like a bad idea for a hangover . . . no matter what's on it. I don't need my mouth to be any drier than it already is.

Beef N Cheddar will always be the GOAT. The only drawback is you have to wait for Arby's to open (or actually. . . you know . . . go to Arby's).

P.S. - Liquid IV is a nice little invention to help get you re-calibrated on those mornings after.

I wasn’t above a No Fear t-shirt back in the day.

Fear Not was the real grifter. Like, really dude? You couldn’t even invent a brand without literally half the same name…?

Edit: Or six of the same seven letters, for that matter…

Last edited:
- PGA Championship merch tent at Valhalla is open to the public starting Friday at 9:00am. Now there’s a slippery slope. Go into the joint with the intent to just buy a hat and walk out with a lot more. May need to score some Petey Miller gear ie polo or 1/4 zip.

Heading out with a client on Monday for a practice round and going out again on Thursday.

I don’t golf but I love this event when it comes to Valhalla. I worked there as a caddy in the summers from 94-01 so it’s awesome to see the world’s best play a track that I used to know really well. In 2000 I followed Tiger on Sunday holes 1–18 and the 3 playoff holes. I was only 21 at the time and there was an aura around the man. Felt like I was up close watching Jordan in his prime.

Caddying was a great summer gig in high school and college. Got paid straight cash on 18 green after every loop, met some really interesting people and have plenty of stories involving prominent members/guests, GAMBOL, and caddy shenanigans.

- The damn water bottle craze is taking over our house and it’s driving me insane. We have a cabinet full of these things and dozens laying around in the girls’ playroom/bedroom and or trampoline.

I mean, how did I survive as a kid in the 80’s and 90’s without taking a water bottle everywhere? Did the establishments or school not serve water in cups? Did water fountains cease to exist?

- I can’t stand wasting away a morning in line waiting for a table at brunch place. Most of these places serve the same shit with tons of hype and mediocre fare.

Waffle House OTOH… 🔥

I love watching the Parts Unknown episode where Sean Brock from Husk takes Bourdain to his first Waffle House and Bourdain’s mind is blown.

Team scattered, smothered, covered and peppered.

- Seal the deal with Robinson and Lanier and let’s roll.

- The damn water bottle craze is taking over our house and it’s driving me insane. We have a cabinet full of these things and dozens laying around in the girls’ playroom/bedroom and or trampoline.
Imagine the horror if they had to drink out of a random water pump out in a field or even worse a garden hose at a buddy’s yard. That was some good stuff. Always cold.

Team scattered, smothered, covered and peppered.
^^MY MAN!! This is the correct order every time . Goes perfect with the Texas Cheesesteak and Coke. Much better hangover meal than some bullshit McMuffin and a “sidecar”.

Reactions: IsRichieGonnaStart
Everything bagel
Goetta
Eggs
Cheese
Hot sauce to taste

Wrap it in aluminum foil to get everything melted just right

NOW that’s what I call brunch!

IDK about a Waffle House salad, but he told Bourdain to go ahead and put his toilet paper in the freezer while they were eating hot chicken at Prince’s. Sound advice.

-sausage egg and cheese mcmuffin LG diet coke w/light ice.

-steak and eggs (over medium), scattered smothered covered (nowadays fruit). Wheat toast.

-florentine > benedict. The spinach makes it healthy.

-daily uniform:

Red wing Chelsea's/bean boots (when wet) / alden Indy boots when appropriate. Altra lone peak when I'm not hitting a jobsite that day.

Winter:Jeans/Tshirt/shirt jacket. Maybe a lightweight sweater. Puffy vest if needed.

Summer:jeans/something with a bit of stretch. Don't sleep on Eddie Bauer guide pro pants... no need to spend big money, all tech gear is made in a sweatshop. t shirt. Something with a collar if I want to feel pretty. If it's long sleeve it's linen/seersucker.

^I'm at the point in my career when I could wear my jammies if I wanted to... but I still prefer to dress well.

Reactions: CSC81
I'm a middle school teacher and the water bottles are a big deal to them. It's a status symbol now. They're mostly fine but the mfers knock them on the floor nonstop and it's like a damn firecracker going off it's so loud.

Everything bagel
Goetta
Eggs
Cheese
Hot sauce to taste

Wrap it in aluminum foil to get everything melted just right

NOW that’s what I call brunch!
That is an underrated go to. My wife makes an awesome little homemade bagel. She recreates McDonald's special sauce or some shit she calls it instead of hot sauce. Tho I tab a little of my own hot sauce on it.

Never have eaten goetta, feel like I'm missing out. Just use regular bacon and our chicken's eggs.

A biscuit in any format sounds like a bad idea for a hangover . . . no matter what's on it. I don't need my mouth to be any drier than it already is.

Beef N Cheddar will always be the GOAT. The only drawback is you have to wait for Arby's to open (or actually. . . you know . . . go to Arby's).

P.S. - Liquid IV is a nice little invention to help get you re-calibrated on those mornings after.
Wife bought a few boxes of the liquid IV. I've never tried it. Don't drink anymore, really could have used it it sounds in my hard core no f's given drinking days. Just wondering if it has any qualities for an Already hydrated non hungover person. Feel like I'm obligated to use them anyways since she bought them.

Feel like Richie and I are on the same cadence with our girls. Same Taylor Swiftie hoodies, Stanley cups, emotional balls of energy, Roblox apps on the tablet, etc.. I can't get an effing word in at dinner and neither can my 2Y0. He's in a fog with all the drama and whining. Hope he makes it out of toddler-dom OK.

- LSAT and I going w/ another couple to the PGA next Saturday. Peter Millar gear will be undoubtedly be off the chart, but I saw some reasonably priced FJ polos on the website that looked pretty nice. We'll see, I guess. Never been to HALLA (@RibsAndWhiteBread) so I'm excited to walk the course and help my wife connect the dots to the players she's been watching on the Netflix series.

- Huber introduced me to horsey gambol game Derby Day. It is fun as hell and I'm hooked -- but what is the probability of coming up empty handed after playing it EIGHT or NINE times in a row? Seems almost mathematically impossible idk.

- The HOB handwringing about our roster is nauseating. Those guys are mental. They fail to comprehend that re: roster construction the whole is the more than the sum of its parts. I mean, all that 5* talent for YEARS and basically one title to show for it. One less weakside MKG block and who knows if we even win that KU game. I shouldn't feel the need to emphasize considering the shit we've had to sit through the past sevearl years.... but it's so important for the pieces to fit. So far, it seems Pope understands the synergies and that to me is sooo encouraging.

- Going to my first INDY500 this month for work. Corporate suite over the finish line. Pretty amped.

- Need more @Dr. Hoops on here. Appreciate the flybys but drop some occasional randos too, bubby.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT