ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

GLt7RybW0AAf4LP
Glad to have a player that can grow facial hair if he wants. I don’t think we had one last year.

What does it matter, Waterhead? You're already convinced AI is going to take everyone's jobs -- why not include basketball coaches.
Love the term,”Waterhead.”

It’s what people call the owner of a neighborhood junk removal/moving company.

Only in this case, 100% true.

Referring to the junk/mover, Waterhead.

Last edited:
It's going to be a great feeling; to look at our team on the floor, and think "Those guys look too old/physically mature, to be playing NCAA basketball. That PF looks 35 plus/like he has a kid that's in HS right now"
My dream is to get a chubby white PG who is a mixture of Brian Cardinal and Robbie Avila appearance wise and plays all four years and plays like Scoonie Penn/Khalid El Amin/Patrick Sparks hybrid.

- Impressive play by the Clippers. Popular opinion was the Mavs to be a sneaky pick to maybe get to the Finals but almost certainly to upset OKC and make the conference finals.

But now if the clippers can pull this off and get a healthy Khawi at some point then they are just as likely to upset OKc and the Nuggets.

- Quite a bit of revisionist history with old man Brooks. 95% of BBN wanted him gone after year 3 and Mitch stuck to his guns.

Naturally fast forward to the present with a good chunk also wanting Stoops gone.

This Mitch fella is one helluva an AD, and sadly some want him gone too.

- Baseball Cats coming up short but the talent is there to be excited about. Wouldn’t suspect this series hurts them nor leaves them with heads hanging and allowing it to impact next week. Really solid group.

Worship Rich Brooks. I wrote a post for KSR back in the day where I created him in Tiger Woods PGA Tour on PlayStation and simulated a men’s league match against Tiger. Calculated handicaps and everything. So much fun.

That man does no wrong. Slander will not be tolerated.

I'm in an airport. I'd have rolled fatboy up and punted him if we were just about anywhere else.

Like I said earlier, I've been away for a few days (apologies if I'm rapid fire posting, I'll give it a rest tomorrow), but as of last Friday, I thought it was all but done that he was headed to UConn.

Like I said earlier, I've been away for a few days (apologies if I'm rapid fire posting, I'll give it a rest tomorrow), but as of last Friday, I thought it was all but done that he was headed to UConn.
Sounds like he’s visiting there tomorrow and Tuesday. If we get through the visit and he doesn’t commit there then we could possibly get his next visit.

Reactions: HymanKaplan
Quick NYC trip randoms…

- NY diners are unbeatable when it comes to breakfast.
- John’s of Bleecker >> John’s Times Square.
- The amount of weed in Washington Square yesterday was Homer Simpson in the land of chocolate kind of shit.
- Brooklyn brownstones are incredible.
- The People’s University of Palestine 🙄🙄
- Columbia administration put on a good show inside today for admitted students despite the clown show outside.
- Columbia’s football unis are 🔥🔥, especially the light blues.
- 05’s new teammates and coaches are awesome. Could not have had a better time at the Spring Game yesterday. Ivy League title is coming!
- NYC drivers honk way too freaking much!
- City is LIT with Knicks and Rangers hype. Sports are better when NY teams are good.

Like I said earlier, I've been away for a few days (apologies if I'm rapid fire posting, I'll give it a rest tomorrow)
I feel like Friday night through Sunday is like open mat at the gym.

M-Friday should be attempted to be cleaner for us though.

-Grandma went to Columbia for graduate school and said it was one of the most amazing times of her life. Said she loved seeing the Cadets from West Point walking around on the weekends. She ended up marrying a WWII USAF P38 pilot.
That team also beat Louisville in the Stevie Johnson game, went down to Arkansas and beat Run DMC, and hosted College GameDay against Tim Tebow.

Man that was a fun season.
Was in college and yeah that was awesome.

I remember all the Ditch Rich and Mitch bumper stickers and thought there were silly then, but there were a lot.

-Would you take a coach, doesn’t matter the name, for the one and only guaranteed, but that’s it no more, title in 15 years or 15 years with just as high of a ceiling with a chance to win more than one but no guarantee of any?

Last edited:
Reactions: HymanKaplan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT