ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO

Honestly, that looks like an offense that would have hung 90 plus on us last year...

Actual schemes and plays. Who actually KNEW that they work?
In all honesty anyone could have hung 90 on us last yr.

Actual set plays with an offense running different sets and schemes to keep defenses on their heals and guessing...who knew that was a thing.

Reactions: jayroon
No idea who this guy is but it seems to be jivving with what others are saying:

Fwiw, this guy is making things up on the fly. I don’t know who he is but was specifically told by someone at UK today that it’s all nonsense

I think he used to be a troll in my mentions and maybe operates a Facebook page that used to ban anyone who said anything negative about Calipari

In the call in show after the Oakland loss Jones was rightfully lamenting the fact that it wasn’t good for business (radio, KSBar) that we lost this early in the tournament.

I assume things have turned around since then!

Reactions: NW50 and Col. Angus
Will be a joy watching an actual screening and moving offense. Trees could guard the last few years offense. Can still see Edward’s getting blocked by the rim 2-3 times a game even in Pope’s system.

We have one committed player that hasn’t played against upper tier competition in 2 years so lowering expectations a bit. The upside is we need 12 more players so playing time shouldn’t be a question.

Welcome to the new world of buying players.
Coal, thoroughbred racing/Keeneland sales, bourbon and sports cards businesses need to have very profitable years so we can pay 8-9 players a year at least a million. I’m old enough to remember when a scholarship and the name on the chest was all it took. Never imagined college basketball would have to have salary caps or it’ll get completely out of hand fast.

Sam Gilbert is smiling in his grave.

Welcome to the new world of buying players.
Coal, thoroughbred racing/Keeneland sales, bourbon and sports cards businesses need to have very profitable years so we can pay 8-9 players a year at least a million. I’m old enough to remember when a scholarship and the name on the chest was all it took. Never imagined college basketball would have to have salary caps or it’ll get completely out of hand fast.

Sam Gilbert is smiling in his grave.
Can I get you a lanyard for those readers grandpa? Maybe take a rocker and a comforter out to the porch for you?

You can listen to Rupp's boys, and Claude Sullivan on the wireless. (and keep an eye on those troublesome kids down the block)

Going to go out on a limb and say Matt will be the only one of us that got a pretty dang good ovation at Rupp. What a freaking cool moment for him.
I had about 20k cheering for me when I was 12. Not that I’m a regular in here, tho.

Shooting for a million dollars at halftime of the state title game when Epps/Marion county won it. 4 of us qualified and I was the only kid of the bunch (probably the only one under 35). Was definitely the crowd favorite.

- Had a procedure done yesterday that required anesthesia. First thing I remember my wife saying to me when I woke up was "we got a guy named Colin Chandler". It's spreading.

- These next 7-10 days are going to be absolutely dizzying. I hate the portal...but I also love the portal. IT'S COMPLICATED.

- Wish Keightley had been around to see all of this.

- Bring back the retro unis. Bring back the UKIT. Bring back the Alan Parsons Project. Bring back those schedule posters with hand-drawn sketches of the players and coaches. Have Delk and McCarty dress like Batman and Robin again for Madness. Do it all.

I had about 20k cheering for me when I was 12. Not that I’m a regular in here, tho.

Shooting for a million dollars at halftime of the state title game when Epps/Marion county won it. 4 of us qualified and I was the only kid of the bunch (probably the only one under 35). Was definitely the crowd favorite.
Confirmed.

I'm still f'ing jealous.

The "I don't want a Dukie" is ridiculous, imo. Duke Twitter was devastated yesterday, they absolutely love the dude - saw endless "he's an all timer for me" posts, just given he's been there forever and seems to be a great/selfless kid. Just justify it with yourself that we're taking their beloved player, if we should be so fortunate.

Don't see any other teams/rivals upset taking our guys, that's for damned sure. Kid Averaged 14ps/43% deep last year. Not sure a better resume will pop up for a veteran/leader guard to anchor an entirely new team - would be an incredible pickup.

Depending on what gear you were wearing, I was probably boo-ing you.

Reactions: ThroughBlue
The "I don't want a Dukie" is ridiculous, imo. Duke Twitter was devastated yesterday, they absolutely love the dude - saw endless "he's an all timer for me" posts, just given he's been there forever. Just justify it with yourself that we're taking their beloved player, if we should be so fortunate.

Don't see any other teams/rivals upset taking our guys, that's for damned sure. Kid Averaged 14ps/43% deep last year. Not sure a better resume will pop up for a veteran/leader guard to anchor an entirely new team - would be an incredible pickup.

Yeah Mark Pope coming in right away and taking a player from Duke would be awful. No way that’s good for the team, program, brand, etc.

-Equally as ridiculous is wanting to keep Antigua. I love O but it's obvious he's not in the young killer mode he was before being a HC. That whole staff was lazy af. He's one of Cal's boys. Fresh start, man. Let Cal be the petty one while we move the f*ck on with our life. Pope needs some younger recruiting killers willing to risk it all in order to move up. Not some washed failed former HCs.

-Heard Scott Padgett floated as an assistant. Lol. Hopefully, Lucas.

-Believe everyone needs to brace themselves for Reed going pro.

-Bat Cats. F*cking rolling. Good vs Evil last night.

-Believe that Ricks guy is doing the same shit. Scanning all the boards for scoop and trying to pass it as inside info.

-LOL at UL. I know Patterson is "nice" but the back drop for TV was flat embarrassing. Especially compared to some of these SEC schools, most notably KPP. Rusted out graffiti covered rail cars. Dilapidated crack houses.

-This new UL coach. Man, they couldn't have asked an AI generator to design a more UL character. Odds he loves Crown Royal? Over.

Depending on what gear you were wearing, I was probably boo-ing you.
Pretty sure we all had to wear the gear of whoever was sponsoring the contest (maybe strokin’ remembers). Dr Pepper, maybe??

We had no school/team affiliation since our school has never even been to the tourney. Our family just always went. But you can bet we were all cheering Marion

Reactions: ThroughBlue
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT