ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love your alls ability to go full blown hate Cal and everything about our team in one half.

Edwards was off, Reeves didn’t really shoot much, refs were awful and it’s still a game.

According to these posts it’s ova!!

Don't conflate in game red ass with long standing opinions. Did Cal pull some bullshit lineups in the 1st half? Sure. Foul trouble wasn't the only thing that caused him to start the same group that has us down nearly double digits to start every game. He whips Reed out when Tre isn't paying attention, has played poorly for a month and for some reason continues to get PT.

You're also neglecting the fact that it's only a game because of Rob, Reed and Reeves. The other 4 starters have been spotty (at best) lately yet we continue down this rabbit hole. Down 6 could have been up 4 if you just play your best guys as much as possible.

Tighten up the bench, find a 7 footer you can trust and run these assholes out of the gym.

Edit : I love you Krazy, just let us bitch.

Last edited:
Irish, I know man I still love it.

We’ve held it down without Reeves. Time to make our run with them cramping up.

Guys it doesn't matter who starts. Great job wasting all the goodwill built up yet again John.

Welp, 10 days or so until season is over and we get to restart the cycle of shame with 11 new players! Get excited!!!

Put in Joey Hart and Brennan Canada to start throwing elbows. Injure all of them. F*** this

I was going to ask what this loss means to our NCAA seeding, but then I came to my senses, and realized it doesn't matter. LOL

UK Basketball - no longer worth the effort.

Reactions: entropy13
Glad the worshippers spent a week strutting around like peacocks because we beat Tennessee

Another wasted March. F John Calipari, don’t get on the bus home and go coach Vandy, you fat cocksucking loser SOB

Who will come out and do the interview after another absurd losss?

Getting run by TAMU, and I mean RUN off the floor. When is this train wreck going to end?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT