ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
love you, sloot.

Been watching old Dre and outkast videos with my kids. They’re like dad - you’re cool. Yeah son, as long as CATS are alive, we can watch wu-tang for as long as you want. Triumph is the best hip hop song of all time - period, done.

Ran out of decent firewood today. Started burning some at least 7+ year old ash that the prior neighbors left. Not even split. Guess what - it’s a goddamned inferno. Eagle Scouts always have good fires.

-I’ve never really understood affirmations (does this make me a terrible parent?) but maybe I’ll start start this Snoop one on Monday with the baby. Do you think that will limit Blippi?

-What was going on with the dreds on UCLA #10? Looked like dreds in the front but the sides looked like a terrible Middle Aged lady coif.

-I think that was a sprain. @anthonys735 thought it was broken.

-Bama HAS to stumble at some point. Right?

-Wish our game was 12:10p or after 7p to coincide with the youngest’s sleeping hours. Not sure I can stretch his nap til the game is over.

My grandchildren’s school does daily affirmations for preschool. I have a video of the 3 yr olds doing theirs. It is a Catholic school, so God is included.

I am so cool
I am a smartical partical (my favorite)
I am strong
I am brave
I can do hard things.
God loves me
I love God
I am a good friend
I am kind
I’m going to have a good day
It’s (Monday or whatever) let’s make it great!

The video is so good. They are all so involved and vocal. I can’t see anything but good that can come from them doing those affirmations every day.

I’m not sure they watch Blippy videos, but although the affirmations are great nothing is going to replace Bluey for sure. 😊

Reactions: Ron Mehico
2115649815-stuart-smalley-good-enough.jpg

Kates nervous energy and adrenaline from yesterday I took out on the front yard… ripped out the ornamental grass, cleaned out all the beds then pushed down a 25’ cancered plum tree and chopped that mfer up.

Let’s get it.

Reactions: wcc31
I like us today, BUT we opened as a 1 pt favorite and are now a 3 pt favorite.

That’s a lot of money one way.

Should be a fun day for the good guys!

Johnson will be a chore but their little PG scares the shit out of me.

Biggest worry though is either Oscar or Wallace getting a quick two fouls.

-Listening to pregame for a tourney game is extremely bad juju. I just never do it.

That was one hell of a baseball game last night in the WBC that I would guess nobody here watched. USA USA 🇺🇸

^You guys are doing the right thing. Tune out the noise.

Wait, so Ming and the Bat Cats are 17-2?! Nice start.

Hope they replaced those Toys R’ Us rims in Greensboro.

Reactions: jayroon
What has happened to KyKy Tandy? @B.B.d.K.

Thought he was going to be a good player after watching him some his freshman season. And now he hardly plays.

Regardless, looks like he has one year left and I assume he will transfer. Best move for him would probably be WKU or Murray but I'd love for Cal to have an extra guard next year just in case.

What has happened to KyKy Tandy? @B.B.d.K.

Thought he was going to be a good player after watching him some his freshman season. And now he hardly plays.

Regardless, looks like he has one year left and I assume he will transfer. Best move for him would probably be WKU or Murray but I'd love for Cal to have an extra guard next year just in case.
This makes no sense. Two coaches have decided he can’t play at Xavier. He can’t shoot consistently well/ Why would UK want him just in case?

And Kunkel could not handle physicality or play defense in SEC. Maybe a nice off the bench player but would never have seen the floor early and would probably have left UK.

Go cats!

This makes no sense. Two coaches have decided he can’t play at Xavier. He can’t shoot consistently well/ Why would UK want him just in case?

And Kunkel could not handle physicality or play defense in SEC. Maybe a nice off the bench player but would never have seen the floor early and would probably have left UK.

Go cats!
So you are good with Cal not using a full complement of scholarships and being a guard or two short yearly?

Otherwise why wouldn’t you take a KY kid with experience that is willing to sit until needed?

I;m good with cal using scholarships on guys who can play.

I’m not sure there are any guys at that level who are willing to go somewhere just to sit. Tandy, in particular, was going to enter the portal or did last year.

The only thing that would cause someone to take that deal is if they get team NIL money. Otherwise, you are looking at attracting the equivalent of a walk-on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT