ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who Dey. Hopefully Cal gets booed at the post game show with Leach.

Great recruiting weekend for football also

Not sure it would have mattered but after Livingston picked up his 3rd foul I’m fairly certain he didn’t play again. And that was early in the half.

The other teams just don’t respect Wheeler at all and once again he either pounds the ball (1st half) or gets in the lane but has nowhere go or idea where the ball should go. This loss isn’t on him but damn we looked completely different with him in the 1st and just couldn’t get it together with him in so long in the 2nd

Reactions: grantbob
Wow. Blew a huge opportunity tonight. Very disappointing

Of course we go 2-12 threes tonight at home. Of course

Wilson ripped our ass tonight. Three or four times we got back within 4 or so and he comes back down hits a big shot.

And whatever the hell Cal was doing in the 1st half with the lineups again. 🤬

Reactions: jayroon
Winston Wolf game.
pulp-fiction-winston-wolfe.gif

Last 3 games our opponents are 36/38 from the foul line and that makes me irrationally pissed off. Gotta be some sort of record.

This is the shit that pisses me off almost more than his refusal to play the best lineup. All the damn time with so and so should have played more or whatever. You think maybe he should have had more run that one GD minute? You get paid 9 million fvcking dollars and you can’t even make the smart decisions in game. Not to mention it is the same shit over and over.

Edit: OK you fvcking genius, if his man is leaving to guard Oscar then use him as a cutter to the basket instead of having camped out at the 3. Oscar was making great passes, for the most part, all damn night. They take something away with Chris’s man then we do something different with Chris and make them adjust back. It’s a game of Chess you fvcking moron, which like someone said a while back a game at which I would imagine Cal sucks.

Watched Ricky Council, Keyonte George and Jalen Wilson yesterday- guy who can just go get a bucket. We don’t have that. Reeves could be a little if we ever gave him the ball but our perimeter isn’t good enough.

Fredrick a Herro-esque 18% from deep in our losses (4-22).

Also like Herro, only 35% on the season.

Obviously, he has to play. Even as someone who wilts in every big game, he still stretches the floor. Just would be nice if he actually hit shots.

Spent the night coming to the understanding this is the new normal. Again. I won't get fooled again
Yes you will. I made the post a while back about the “battered wife syndrome” fans have. He’s been bringing you flowers and watching the kids lately but last night he came home drunk again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT