ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold on, Brady you still working for someone? Or did you double up one of your employees

Don't have a dog in the fight but Grayson McCall getting injured last night after playing even while in the portal sucks. I was hoping he would set a trend of guys staying to play bowl games but looks like its going to set a trend of more opt outs.

Hold on, Brady you still working for someone? Or did you double up one of your employees.
We gave each of them an extra identical Christmas bonus. The one employee I have a bad vibe about I didn’t mention it. In my business, theft is a big issue due to collectibles being easily flipped online. It’s eye opening how many liars/thieves/fake eBeggers roam amongst us.

Cal with a good move

Last edited:
I can see that for sure. I randomly do that internally with our vendors and customers on a small scale, just to see who will be honest and report the variance.

-You obviously have to be honest in that situation.

-Love the Ulis move. Figured something was happening because he's been in town all winter.

-Let's get this snow and ice tf out of here. Good with snow for a day or two but after that it's a massive pain in the ass. Everything dirty, covered in salt, floors a mess, eff off. Couple more days and eye is on the prize(March).

-Weird, I haven't really thought much about the game tonight. I've never been one of you dbags that act like you don't care. However, when WS was drilling me with our Jan schedule I found myself annoyed at the thought of a 8p weekday SEC game. Really not even wanting to hassle with it. Not a fan of that attitude but I'd be lying if I said I felt otherwise.

-Didn't realize we had bowl games all day yesterday. Bout to queue up the parlizzle for todays slate.

-60, 21, 10 L-O-L

-8 days in 3 different rentals comes to an end today. Thank you, baby Jesus.

-New waders, new vise, new net. Fishing game on point. :cool:

Last edited:
67c25cf8ea213c49fe9788e84871b3e1.png

Finished Peaky Blinders final Season this week, had been putting it off for too long. Mainly b/c it takes real dedication and focus to watch it. Can't think of another series where you know what's going on, but still fully don't all the time without a little assistance...or at least, I didn't. Was a recap-reading fool throughout.

Thomas Shelby has to be one of the most complex anti-heroes of all time, no? Final season was pretty damn dark, but fitting. I did miss the theme song, but I suppose it didn't really fit the season.

Left a lot unresolved for the purported movie that will eventually follow. What a unique and brilliant show.

Last edited:
Myron Metcalf has an article on ESPN where he goes back on college basketball athletes pre NIL and tries to calculate their NIL value based on social media followers, endorsements, etc. I don't know what I was more surprised by that 13 of his 25 were female athletes or that Jimmer Fredette was ahead of both Wall and Davis.

Story here
That's terrible. Just awful awful piece. Which isn't surprising at all.

Women can crush NIL, in fact, isn't that LSU gymnast the top current earner? It's not going to be from on the court/field stuff though. It'll be because they're a smoke show. TS.

My 11yo is absolutely obsessed with the LSU gymnast. Has her name+is my wife or something as his user name on TikTok. She’s huge with teen and preteen boys. I’m sure she’s crushing NIL.

Loved the weather over Christmas break. Not mad at snowfall. The temps are what I am over. Luckily looks like we’re in the midst of a heat wave, so I’ll take it.

Zero chance Kentucky wins tonight. However, I have a weird feeling we will look good in the first half and maybe even lead most of the second. But then cal will cal and most likely end up losing in the final 4 minutes.

Christmas was a success. Everyone got all they wanted. My haul was pretty small, as it usually is now that I am Santa. I did win $155 on a scratch off ticket, that immediately went to purchasing my oldest a new bat. I just look at it as an investment at this point. He’s definitely headed to the majors, imo.

Someone in my wife’s family ended up giving me a stomach bug for Xmas, so I spent all day yesterday sick as a dog. Hopefully it helped with my slipping diet. Holiday gatherings really put a wrench in what was a successful run. Back at it today.

That's terrible. Just awful awful piece. Which isn't surprising at all.

Women can crush NIL, in fact, isn't that LSU gymnast the top current earner? It's not going to be from on the court/field stuff though. It'll be because they're a smoke show. TS.
Bad thing most of those girls aren't smokeshows. It's not like they are golf influencers Paige Spiranic, Blair O'Neal, Katrina Brodsky or Claire Hogle.

Bad thing most of those girls aren't smokeshows. It's not like they are golf influencers Paige Spiranic, Blair O'Neal, Katrina Brodsky or Claire Hogle.
That's why it's so awful and completely inaccurate. I guess the LSU girl is 6th overall.

None of these gals are because of their athletic ability. It's all about promotion. Good for them, btw.

Seems to be two ways players are making NIL money, and neither is a surprise at all.....

1> star player for a big time program
2> hot chick who sloots it up online

I guess the 3rd option is to be a women's basketball player at Oregon, evidently.

Pleased to see Suni Lee THE OLYMPIC MEDAL WINNING ATHLETE near the top of NIL earners.

She's built way better than that basic white girl at #1, plus has that rare asian thing going on.

The Southwest deal is truly unreal. What a fall from grace. #Profit only mindset always has consequences.

Unbelievable that the root of it all is essentially them operating on a 1980s level computer technology for scheduling & general inner infrastructure. Smh

So, Mizzou averages 88ppg, good for 4th nationally. Hmmm

Old me would be excited that maybe we’re finally forced to play the type of ball this team is built for, and something would click.

New me expects 4 corners to thwart the vaunted Tiger attack. Cats 49-45 for a surprise Christmas cover.

GBB!

Last edited:
This Southwest bullshit is my worst nightmare. 🥴
-Mine too but I feel like something like this happens around the holidays EVERY YEAR and people are like whuuhuuuuut???? I know people want to see their families but flying on the holidays is a recipe for disaster it seems. SW just took it to its pinnacle.

Pleased to see Suni Lee THE OLYMPIC MEDAL WINNING ATHLETE near the top of NIL earners.

She's built way better than that basic white girl at #1, plus has that rare asian thing going on.
-Never got the Asian love. They just don’t do it for me. Give me a smoking hot southern white girl all/air.

-Bout to have my first “roll” on the mats in a jiu jitsu class for the first time in years. Stoked but nervous too.

Last time a 14 year old kid that weighed #100 less than me tapped me like 4 times in 3 minutes. Otoh, from years of wrestling I was making these older cops look like drunken fatties trying roll over to their bellies just to get a rear naked choke over and over.

That’s the coolest thing about jiu jitsu it doesn’t care your age or weight, if you know what you’re doing and the other person doesn’t you can embarrass anyone.

-Sad but ZERO faith we win this game tonight. It’ll be half over by the time I get home from “jits” (never call it that) anyway.

About 5-7 years ago I wouldn’t have dared schedule something the same time as a UK game.

Hey Beau Nix plays UNC tonight, I bet that Uber successful 9-3 UNC team and coaching staff get bitch slapped like the mediocre collective group of bitches they are.

Should be a fun, no defense kind of a game.

The cancellation of flights by Southwest Airlines might be a blessing in disguise since the FAA is all over them over lack of scheduled maintenance on the planes. Wouldn’t be the first time a company used a scapegoat excuse to cover up a bigger problem. Also a lot better than planes falling out of the sky.

That fat bastard of a coach better figure this shit out tonight. Tired of starting league play with a loss. Not really expecting anything will change but it’s getting old quick.

KU reminds me of us 6-7 yrs ago. Has the talent to compete but always making stupid plays or dickfingering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT