ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
<- 5'10 on the nose.

-F*ck Louisville.

-The new super honky tonk bars are insane. Kid Rock's place is 5 f*cking stories and was full at 4p on a Thursday. I'm still partial to the old school places but the scenery is different.

-Lolz @ IU. Corey Evans saying, "the idea of playing at a blue blood school has always weighed heavy of Keion Brooks mind" when switching his pick from IU to UK is such a gut punch. Lovely. **** those losers.

-NCAA setting up camp in Lawrence. [thumb2]

Boys, it’s time to begin the bargaining stage of what it will feel like with 3 number 1 seeds from the ACC. It has been willed so. Pretty sure ZOMGION will be the number 1 in the West region all by himself.

Reactions: warrior_SW
Catching up...Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in awhile, you could miss it.

St John last week was insane. Most beautiful water I’ve ever seen. Great crew, rented a dope ass house overlooking Cruz Bay. Hit up Trunk, Cinnamon, and Maho Bay beaches. Chartered a boat and went to Soggy Dollar on Jost Van Dyck...pretty much a high end crab island. No pontoons, just big catamarans and yachyts. Will definitely go back.

Had a blast with Anth at Mumford and Sons on Tuesday. Great show. Great seats. Just an awesome vibe.

Lori Loughlin was a grade A piece of ace. Worshipped... but enjoying watching all this unfold.

Rewatched Sopranos last month with the lass from start to end. Masterful. Gandolfini as Tony Soprano is the GOAT.

Got some FOMO for SECT. So many good times. Love all the Facebook memories. Crush it you guys.

Love all the steak talk. Can’t wait for Ruby’s to open here.

Black jacket symphony doing Queen’s “A night at the opera” Saturday night with the guy who did all the vocals for Bohemian Rhapsody...yes please.

Boys, it’s time to begin the bargaining stage of what it will feel like with 3 number 1 seeds from the ACC. It has been willed so. Pretty sure ZOMGION will be the number 1 in the West region all by himself.

If we manage to get the other one, whatever.

(I guess this is exactly how it works, isn’t it?)

If Gonzaga ain’t falling out of the 1-seed line, there should be no chance the ACC gets 3. The UK/UT game has to be a play-in for a 1-seed...

Then again, the Selections Committee always proves to be dumb as f*ck. So there’s that, I guess.

Jay bilas is sucking zions dick on live television

Hey Jay how about you take zions DICK out of your mouth for 3 seconds!!

Trying to watch the PUKE game but jay bilas is at midcourt on his knees sucking zions cock like it’s The god damn tree of life

Hey jay - save some of zions dick for the rest of us!!

Apparently the most impressive achievement in basketball history is having a double digit lead on a probable 10 seed who's playing without their best player. WORSHIP. :raised_hands:

Anthony Davis didn’t get half the slobber that Zion gets, because he wasn’t as athletically dynamic. (But he was at least as good, though.)

Also, how in the world did Duke lose to Syracuse at home? That game has the 73 effect with me - I didn't get to see it, so did it really even happen?

In that game, Duke shot 31/80 (38.7%) and 9/43 (20.9%) 3PT.

If Zion is on your team and you take 43 threes, you deserve to lose. It still took overtime.

Other notable Black Jesus ballers include:

-Jesus Shuttlesworth
-Like a Prayer Black Jesus was a baller in Above The Rim

And then there's of course God Shammgod, who I suppose is their father.

Reactions: Midway Cat
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT