ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to slowly push Jim Spanarkel’s face into a pile of hot fresh dog shit.
We did in the 1978 Championship game as seen here.
78duke.gif

Reactions: Century Cat
Remember when Cal said Travis knee was a 1-2 week injury? Now he's hedging on the SEC tournament. "If he plays I'll do backflips."

Like I said back then, Cal is basically Belichick when it comes to injuries. Hope he plays but I'm not holding my breath.

Reactions: Col. Angus
They got outrebounded a couple times when Travis got hurt and it was 39-23 today and 22-11 in the 2nd half.

Getting to the line 32 times and making 26 was a nice thing too that had gone away without Reid Travis in there taking up space and drawing defenders. That will win you a couple in the tournament. I also look forward to Mike White whining about the discrepancy of fouls (21-17, lol) and free throws. Not sure I've done a quicker 180 on a coach and his stupid laptop.

The one thing I don't like is how much our attempts per game from three have seemingly gone down in the last month. They don't need to become Villanova/Auburn, but the last couple games have seen the attempts in single digits and that gives me horrific Wisconsin flashbacks.

Add Florida to the list of teams who don't deserve to get in over the OVC loser, with their stupid 3-11 record against Q1.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA get pumped, Wojo.

It's a good day to have a good day.

Think a UNC win gets us up to #3 overall assuming we take care of business.

UVA - East
Gonzaga - West
UK - South
UNC - Midwest

In that scenario I think Duke is a #2 in the West. Mainly because of what somebody said earlier about the ncaa not putting Duke in Louisville.

Um, false. It's the NKY/Cincy group.
The worst thing I've seen nky guys do was a couple of dudes I went to grade school with get plastered pregame and from their seats behind the UK bench proceeded to harass Tubby to put in JP Blevins. When Tubby sent Blevins to the scorers table one of them shouted JP! JP! SHOOT THE THREE! Tubby then turned and gave the whole section a death stare.

Cal never discusses injuries, but he hates the SEC tournament and thinks the selection committee ignores it completely. He’d be happy to sit the entire thing out, so when a stud like Travis is injured, he’s going to be overly cautious.

I think he knows we’re a 1 or 2 no matter what, so there’s no sense in risking it. Keep your eyes on the prize, John.

Would rather his first game back not be one where if we lose the season is over - be nice to work him back in, get his conditioning and legs back, etc etc

Reactions: Col. Angus
Azubuike, Zion, Bolden... Sad that the NCAA won't do its job and they've forced God to go around wrecking knees and feet all across college basketball.

Hey God, don't forget the UNC scandal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT