ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Rookie move by LSU. Just ignore the whole thing and in two years after everyone has forgotten about it the NCAA will make some excuse for why they don't have the balls to do anything about this. Now they sense weakness and they'll make an example out of you.

No kidding; has Trump not taught these guys anything?

People keep talking about Wade and Miller being subpoenaed to testify, but to me it seems likely they don’t say shit and their attorneys tell them to plead the 5th. Considering everything points to them being 100% in on these transactions I’d think they wouldn’t want to get implicated criminally or commit perjury.

Marcus get fired and try to find an assistant job in the NBA rather than risk getting charged.

The bottom half of the ACC is awful. Ts.
After watching the semifinals of the OVC last night, it would be pretty sad if the loser of the Belmont/Murray State game got left out in favor of Clemson or Creighton or TCU.

The power 5 conferences all seem top heavier than usual this particular year. There are more good teams this year than last year and more bad teams, but the dropoff is with the average teams, and that's why the committee ought to go heavier on mid-majors this time.

UK sitting strong with 11 Q1 wins- 3 more than Duke, Carolina and Tennessee. Let’s see how much the committee respects its own formula.

Jay Williams is just dumb. Says so many stupid things.
You keep forgetting everyone that goes to Duke is brilliant and should be put on tv immediately.

Madisonville with a tough loss last night, lead basically the entire game. WC is a tough squad that they just couldn’t put away.

Peel back Carolina’s “hot streak” and who exactly have they beaten? A one-armed Duke and who else?

Just wait. After they beat Duke tonight it’ll be a non stop parade by the national honks beating their horn for Carolina getting a 1 seed.

Kyle Tucker really pushing this manager on me. THE PLAYERS THINK OF RANDY AS A BROTHER. I got other things to worry about. A lot of kids have work-studies. It's cool what his family has overcome. 14 tweets about it in 24 hours (No, seriously.) is a good way to get blocked.

Last edited:
Reactions: JwowPalumbo
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT