ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was late on posting about RT's value in the UT game and by the time I read, it was at ridiculous extremes.

But remember how he calmed us down / kept us in the Kansas game in the first 12 minutes, and then argue against his value.

I don't recall him doing much in the last 28 minutes or so, but without his toughness and steadiness early, we do not win that game.

It's too deep in the year to be this inept defensively. And seemingly regressing by the minute. Even average players, believe it or not, prefer shooting without a defender anywhere in sight.

What is this Richardson/EJ combo doing on switching/closing out on shooters? It honestly looks like they are running after butterflies or something Just completely clueless.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
Peeped the rankings and noticed Duke got a #1 vote. Of course they did. No one gets the benefit of the doubt after losing a third of their offense but Duke. K should have 10 titles with the parted sea the NCAA affords him.

Reactions: Stonewall12
This team is broken. Not sure what happened after that Auburn game but man, what a regression. Not a lot of time to get shit right.

At this point go with zero bigs and PJ at the 5.

Reactions: Kennedy_UK
I’ve said it before but PJ is the most spot/rhythm big I can ever remember...he has to catch it in a certain spot in a certain time in the offense, when he does it’s auto. When he doesn’t he’s almost a non factor.

There been 3 games the last 2 years where we have ridden PJs back late in the second half in a close game. Weve lost all 3 (KSU, Seton Hall, LSU). Time to win him one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT