ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shake Shake still giving away free fries with the KSR promo? You can eat Shake Shack cheaper than Wendy's if they still are.

Spieth looks like he'd be the son of Ned Ryerson in that picture.

Mizzen + Main shirts are :fire:, but I'll be damned if I wear one on the golf course. He looks like he just clocked out of his job as a manager at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, threw his coat in the back seat and teed off.

You're not supposed to know. It's not for you. It's for black people like bbdk.

The fact that artist's/producers have added actual melodies to their tunes has made it an even greater phenom and its majorly seeped into the Pop charts now and I'm digging music today.

That one He&I song has some spooky, beautiful singing and deserves its success imo

Last edited:
Post Malone makes some :fire:, what a voice on that weirdo.

Just heard his music a few weeks ago. Its a trippy song. Really cool story on how he barged his way onto the scene.

+++ just heard about that bCardi chick thats has 13 songs on the Billboards! WTF???

Last edited:
There's some really good rap

Like what?
The fact that artist's/producers have added actual melodies to their tunes has made it an even greater phenom and its majorly seeped into the Pop charts now and I'm digging music today.

That one He&I song has some beautiful singing and deserves its success imo

Lmao... “white people”

Conway the only “great” in modern times. Everything else is pretty much sing a long euro trash

*plays some auto tune singy singy electro crap*

Bro that white boy got a great voice!!

At least white folk finally abandoned drake.

Reactions: gocatsdotuk
The Week Of is a damn good movie. The best Sandler has done in a long time.

DVR:
Seal Team. Love that kind of stuff. Terrorism and the drug trade are topics I will always watch.
Designated Survivor
Gotham
The Americana

Can't wait until Snowfall starts again.

Also, I-95 is the worst interstate in the country.
Actually it’s the BEST

220px-Whoot_There_It_Is.jpg

The difference in how much faster my kids get ready for school in the spring vs winter is astonishing.

The same applies to me.

I mean it’s a heckuva lot easier to get up with a pep in your step when the sun is shining with warm temps versus barely sleeping after a Super Tuesday shitfest featuring UK losing to a crappy SEC opponent while Marty McBangs (22% career 3 point shooter) goes bonkers from 3 point land only to wake up to freezing temps and darkness.

I have a C&B from the pro shop, it's fine. Have an Antigua as well.

Pro Shop/Golf Store UK polos (and hats) > all others. Simple, clean.

-Unless I'm about to go on vacation, I very rarely have a pep in my step when I wake up, no matter the temp.

Sorry- should have specified-

My question was only to fit, unfat Cat fans.

TIA. :pray:

* Saw one of those white circle bumper stickers with black lettering (think: HHI, 26.2. TYB, etc) yesterday, only this one was....

GFY.

:joy::joy::joy:

Not sure what that stands for, but I surely want it.

* Nice little weekend:

Friday = crawfish boil with Kentucky friend and her 2 year-old. gotta show this little f'er how how to properly peel and eat bugs.
Saturday = nice little run and race across the lake, then the Champagne Stroll on Magazine St at night
Sunday = pool day

* Seen on social media yesterday:

Many people still think # stands for "pound," which really gives a whole new meaning to the #metoo movement. :scream::joy:

* Yesterday = 10-mile mid-day track workout + 45-minute spin + 75-minute yoga. Freaking killing it.

* Brooks Brothers outlet on fleek. Suits for $250. Button downs for $50. Polos for $35. Y'all may wanna check that out in Shelbyville

Pretty sure they come in fat sizes, too. #gyeroman

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT