ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to see an opposing player punch Knox right in the face. Just to see if he gets mad, or reacts, or if he just slumps his shoulders and jogs out to the three point line to clap.

Reactions: Phil McKracken
- Meh- dumb pass from Green. Too deep.

- Knox needs the most shots on the team.

- Love SGA but don’t see OAD- his playmaking skills need a lot of work.

I'd like to see an opposing player punch Knox right in the face. Just to see if he gets mad, or reacts, or if he just slumps his shoulders and jogs out to the three point line to clap.

We said the same exact thing about Prince 18 years ago.

Reactions: TheShowKiller
For such an "athletic" (read: not skilled) team, we sure as hell don't get near as many transition points as we need.

This team will really make you appreciate how beautiful Malik Monks release was as most of them are complete opposite from 3.

We said the same exact thing about Prince 18 years ago.
Tayshaun was always the same way. It's not necessarily a bad thing, but it's amazing how some guys just seem to keep a poker face out there. No emotion after a big shot, after a miss, after a defensive lapse leads to a dunk. Never know what's going on in that guy's head.

GD it- how many times this year do we have to come up empty going to Richards in rhe the post before we stop doing it?

Richards strikes me as a player that will play about 5 minutes a game starting in February when Cal starts shortening the rotation, he brings nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT