ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3rd grade boys crushed today. Installed our new Angle Attack offense during warmups. Buckets galore.

Luckily 3-point shooting isn’t a critical part of basketball these days.

We're 342/350 in DI in 3s made, and I think even lower than that in 3s attempted.

It's one thing to not 'settle' for them, but them completely NOT being a part of your attack isn't a recipe for success in 2018 basketball.

The fact that Cal can't/won't run a set for Knox every time down the floor is frustrating. I get that he has been a big vagina but get the kid involved. To be honest, that could explain recruiting lately (Barrett, Reddish, Zion)

The fact that Cal can't/won't run a set for Knox every time down the floor is frustrating. I get that he has been a big vagina but get the kid involved. To be honest, that could explain recruiting lately (Barrett, Reddish, Zion)
You know, Anthony Davis only took the 7th most shots on the 2012 team. 7th! A lot of people don’t know that.

:joy: Cracks me up that a lot of people care so much about this. My UK roomie is one of them. If we don’t have a 3 within the first 7-8 minutes, I’m getting a concerned text.
My UK roomie used to read (yes read) Playboy every night before bed at his desk, then proceed to stretch on the ground for about 10 min before climbing into bed.

You win...

We are the only team in the country that can totally shut someone down with our defense and still lose a lead

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT