ADVERTISEMENT

GYERO ARCHIVE

Status
Not open for further replies.
As I said cats roll cards, vanderbilt back for sec. Lynn bowden runs for 2 scores cats take music city. Marrow takes potsi salary. I have a nice little meal at hooters. [banana]

Man if I was Padgett I would have gotten tossed midway through the second half, Pitino would have fo sure. That Louisville man has a lot to learn!

Reactions: wcc31
Soul Crushing is how I would describe that for UofL. A program holding on for dear life with more NCAA sanctions sure to come and getting beat by your big brother by 29? Soul crushing.

Oh yeah it’s soul crushing for them. That’s why they are so butt hurt.

Also so UL fans are now saying Trent Johnson is calling all the shots to shelter Padgett.

Feeling pretty confident the football team is going to try to take a dump all over this feeling.

I'm not going to let them. You can't take my joy, Devil.

Reactions: roguemocha
The horrific thing for UL fan is that this is just the beginning. They showed their upcoming schedule and it's a tough 6 game stretch that doesn't include Duke, UNC, or Miami. It's going to be a tough road to the tourney for them. They might be fighting for a spot in a play-in game. And next year is when things will truly get worse.

We swung a wrecking ball into an already crumbling building. How satisfying!

-Thoroughly enjoyed that battering. SGA coming out.

Blood Mary's this am pre-tip now on to demestos. Pace

Our kick gonna be over on ESPNN?

Is Louisville playing on Tuesday night at the ACC Tournament this year?

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT