ADVERTISEMENT

Guys Prayers please!

I am so sorry to hear this. I lost a coworker and friend 3 years ago to that awful drug. He was so smart and talented but he couldn't overcome it.

Prayers tonight for you and your family.

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
We've talked on here before about my son David who was a heroin addict...got the call today that he was found and lost his battle with this awful drug. He was 37 yrs old. Despite the drug, he had a heart of gold for everyone...please remember my family. Thank you
Damn. That’s a complete punch to the gut. Prayers to you and your family. Absolutely devastating.

We've talked on here before about my son David who was a heroin addict...got the call today that he was found and lost his battle with this awful drug. He was 37 yrs old. Despite the drug, he had a heart of gold for everyone...please remember my family. Thank you
So so sorry. My heart truly hurts for you. May The Almighty grant you the comfort you so need at this time.

I know there is nothing that anyone can say to make you feel better but know you have many friends on this board who feel for you. Unfortunately in this day and time a great many of us have to deal with someone we care about with an addiction. And the absolutely sick feeling of helplessness. Just remember your brothers in blue are there for you.

I am so sorry to hear that. May he and your family find peace. No parent should ever have to bury a child, no matter the age.

Last edited:

I am so sorry to hear this sad news Slugger.. I to lost my son almost 2 years ago and he was only 37 also.. Man I know how it is to feel so empty and hard to believe the sad truth of it..
I pray that God will give you and family comfort in all this.. May God Bless you and yours..

GBB

So sorry man. Prayers to you and your family

Reactions: Freetaxreturn
I pray God's divine comfort for you and your entire family. So sorry for your loss

Last edited:
So sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and the whole family as you grieve the loss of a precious loved one. May God give you Grace to face the upcoming days.

I'm really sorry for your loss slugger. I'm the same age as your son. Ive had friends that went down that path and lost one. I've had rough times myself with other things, so I can certainly empathize. The only solace I know to offer you is that parents want to ask themselves what could they have done different.....its not your fault. People are their own individual. I hope you and your family can find some peace and that he's with the Lord now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT