ADVERTISEMENT

Guys it’s time to move on from this and come together

Nov 5, 2023
Our voices were heard loud and clear. He is returning so let’s rally behind the program and see what happens. Something tells me his feet will be held to the fire a bit more going forward. Let’s see less NBA talk and more championships. This program is our program no matter who coaches them. I have went outside, screamed to the hills, said a few words I’ll need to repent for and I’ve come back in ready to go. But we better see results or next time, Barney can call two moving trucks.

Better should be a final four or Championship which I don't see either one happening with this Numb Nut of a coach....And then what, another meeting next year to listen to the same bs?

LMAO ........... when in history of sports has this ever happened? it doesnt and wont because humans want what they want and if they decided they want a coach gone, they will jump at every instance , every mistake.. everything to ensure it happens . This is why this 2025 season is destined for failure. There is a reason why no coach has ever lost the fan base and faith of everyone and come back to the same program and had good success.

The death spiral is on and the first loss to Duke in early november , you'll see that there is no stopping it.

Our voices were heard loud and clear. He is returning so let’s rally behind the program and see what happens. Something tells me his feet will be held to the fire a bit more going forward. Let’s see less NBA talk and more championships. This program is our program no matter who coaches them. I have went outside, screamed to the hills, said a few words I’ll need to repent for and I’ve come back in ready to go. But we better see results or next time, Barney can call two moving trucks.
I recall the UGA era under Ray Goff. Stadium was about 75% full. UGA couldn't beat Florida, Tennessee. Struggled to beat Vandy, SC, UK.

That's where UK basketball is right now....Cal is the Ray Goff of Kentucky basketball.

Sorry, but NO. I can’t get behind the folks running this program any longer.

This is supposed to be Kentucky’s program, but instead it now seems to be treated like it’s Calipari’s personal possession. What we think is irrelevant if it conflicts with what he thinks. And we have an AD too spineless to do anything about it.

We all support the players but we are done with Cal and Mitch. He won’t change, Mitch won’t make him change. It will play out as it has the last 5-6 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT