ADVERTISEMENT

Guess Blue-White Crowd Size

If the weather is anything like it is now and will be next Friday you can bet there will be a small crowd. Praying for 80 degree weather that day.

Can't ask for more than 65 and cloudy on April 14 in Lexington... maybe 70 and clear... that's about it.

Thinking it will be pretty big unless weather at that time of year and in the evening discourages some. But, just had a good season with a bowl game and fans are excited about possibilities for the upcoming season. So, I'm guessing 35,000 or so.
You're right, it depends on the weather. I will be there.

watched a bit of the UF game on tv,, wasn't a large crowd there. They might announce a big crowd but it wasn't. what did we announce last year, 26k or something like that. I don't think it looked over 8k or so and it was on a chilly but nice Sat afternoon with no tv.

Wonder if it being on Good Friday will have an effect?
Good Friday won't, Friday will. Most fans come from outside of Lexington and have jobs. Attendance would be much better on a Saturday but I'm sure this Friday nonsense is an SEC Network thing.

It should always be on a non Thunder Over Louisville Saturday.

There are only about 500 or so tickets remaining in the lower bowl plus whatever shows up in the uppers. I'm guessing 30,000. Likely to be a good number of no-shows that got tickets but will not show up...still, if we can get 30,000 for a spring game that's pretty good.

watched a bit of the UF game on tv,, wasn't a large crowd there. They might announce a big crowd but it wasn't. what did we announce last year, 26k or something like that. I don't think it looked over 8k or so and it was on a chilly but nice Sat afternoon with no tv.
All sec Spring games are on sec network...going , but already set dvr. Have watched some of all the games so far and nobody has had a large crowd which is unusual for the sec.

Not a lot of tickets left. If it was scheduled by UK on a good date. Probably a packed house but SEC Network scheduled it because of TV time.

I'm sticking with my 40-50k prediction.

This morning's forecast is calling for 80 with overnight low of 60 and not much chance for rain and light winds. Almost a perfect night for football so there could be a pretty large crowd considering all that.

Reactions: fuzz77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT