ADVERTISEMENT

Guess Blue-White Crowd Size

Thinking it will be pretty big unless weather at that time of year and in the evening discourages some. But, just had a good season with a bowl game and fans are excited about possibilities for the upcoming season. So, I'm guessing 35,000 or so.

Reactions: BlueRaider22
I would hope that we can get at least 40.000 . This will be our best team in several years, maybe 1984.... Go Cats!!!!!!!!!

I think its gonna be around 40K. UK needs to start promoting it a bit more starting soon. Only what....3 weeks away? Moving it to a Friday night was a great move, really looking forward to getting to Commonwealth.

Fan's seem to be excited and ready for the season to begin, so I think there will be lots of fans there to make noise. 45,400 strong if not more.

It's an off day for some folks, so that should help. Cool/cold will hurt the walk up.

I hope I am wrong and that it's higher but I guess 12-15k!
maxresdefault.jpg

We've had more than that coming from a 2-10 season.

I saw predictions like this last year too and and I was at the game,, looked to be 7 or 8 k tops so we will see. Maybe being on a Fri night "if" the weather is nice you guys are right, I hope so.

I don't know how many will show up, I just hope its a better crowd than last year. It was practically empty.

I think its gonna be around 40K. UK needs to start promoting it a bit more starting soon. Only what....3 weeks away? Moving it to a Friday night was a great move, really looking forward to getting to Commonwealth.

I think with the basketball team still playing it'll still be a bit... until they're gone it'll just be noise.

Ticketmaster just has 10000 tickets left!!!!!!!!!!

Never said anything about how many tickets were left on ticket master for this years spring game. I was talking about last years spring game with vhcat70. Reading comprehension is a beautiful thing.

Never said anything about how many tickets were left on ticket master for this years spring game. I was talking about last years spring game with vhcat70. Reading comprehension is a beautiful thing.
Dumb*ss I was making a point!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Common sense a must!!!!!!!!!!

I've been wondering the same thing. Wish the game wasn't on Easter weekend, but I guess it's just unfortunate combination of the liturgical/ school / athletic calendars.

Up until last year ours was held on The Mastes weekend and attendance was usually between 30-35K. UK holding theirs on Derby weekend is a reasonable comparison. Last year it was moved a week later, new coach and 93K+, were there the first half. So the day its held on is a big deal, I don't know how Friday night on Easter weekend will effect the total, but I don't think it helps much but probably better than Saturday on Easter weekend.

Reactions: frost-1
Would be going but I have a golf scramble I'd committed to with some old buddies months ago...and if you knew these buddies you would know there is no way on earth I could get my besotted behind from Frankfort to Lexington after a 6-hour round!
I'll wake up Saturday, still with my golf glove on and tees in my pocket, and watch the recording.

Reactions: BigBoyBlueMMA
ADVERTISEMENT