ADVERTISEMENT

Greg Swaim (Drew is the guy)

Big red flag for me is two very good players transferring out in separate seasons- Matthew Mayer and LJ Cryer. Strange.
I don't know about Cryer but I remember hearing that Mayer and his family were lunatics and nothing but drama.

Here’s one thing to think about. We need someone that can bring three or four off of his team, and most of his recruiting class. We are going to need that just to get up to around 12 or 13 guys. Pluck some randoms from the portal

Tught
yea, but at the same time, some guys are so desperate to get rid of Cal they'd be happy with anyone

I don't just want an improvement, I want the guy that will set this program on fire
we just got rid of the POS that set this program on fire...oh, I'm sry...u didn't mean dumpster fire...my bad.

Just because this Swaim guy said it doesn’t make it true . So many just panic with everything that’s posted. No way he offered that this quick, but who knows what has gone on in Mitch’s office today? None of us do. Relax.

remember when Cal said he sat around waiting for the call from Barney and it never came, then he saw Gillispie got the call?

Drew is Gillespie, Hurley is Calipari

He's gotta reach out to Hurley, at least to hear no.

Mitch appears to be deathly afraid of getting formally turned down.

Yawn, zero chance this is real info. Cal is technically still the coach at Kentucky. Nothing can happen this fast.

Lol, he has never won a Big 12 tournament. Has only tied 2 times for the big 12 regular season championship. He has 1 F4 and 2 other E8's in 20 years. That’s a downgrade.
At a place that’s never cared about basketball. Kentucky Basketball is a different story and he would get players he couldn’t dream of at Baylor.

• Haha
Reactions: BluesDaddy
Drew would get along with the administration which is a great thing

lol, exactly. Some people on this board are mentally handicapped Im convinced. Thats why I try not to be too mean because I just assume they’re wearing a helmet.

We have a dumb fanbase overall.

People ignore the fact all our prior hires had less accomplishments than Drew would have if hired.

remember when Cal said he sat around waiting for the call from Barney and it never came, then he saw Gillispie got the call?

How do you know that he doesn’t plan to do that? You don’t.

If he’s afraid of getting formally rejected, the best solution is to deliver an offer that can’t be refused.

If we do, we do. We're Kentucky. We will be fine.
Doing this every 3-5 years is "fine"?

05onfire1_xp-superJumbo-v2.jpg

Reactions: FrankUnderwood2.0
Scott Drew will not get it done here !!
Very bad fit!
this program is a completely different animal than Baylor !!!

At f’ing Baylor you meathead
@barbourfor3 @UKWildcats1987 @JASUN74 @ace on the river

Lol, Baylor is in a p5, has wealthy boosters, is in talent rich TX which has produced more top 25 players than any state in the last 20 years, has invested heavily in Drew since he went there. They are a very wealthy school, have good facilities and resources.

Missouri managed to win 2 big 12 titles during that time, Iowa St won 5, TX won a couple, Ok st won a couple, but you're saying Baylor couldn't win at least 1?

Baylor is so bad Scott Drew could them to an E8 in 2010 and 2012 and then only go past the sw 16 once the next 12 years? And he also only made it to the sw16 twice in that gap as well.

If we get Drew, I support him of course but I hope he doesn’t get a huge contract. Mitch loves giving big money to coaches regardless of job performance.

@barbourfor3 @UKWildcats1987 @JASUN74 @ace on the river

Lol, Baylor is in a p5, has wealthy boosters, is in talent rich TX which has produced more top 25 players than any state in the last 20 years, has invested heavily in Drew since he went there. They are a very wealthy school, have good facilities and resources.

Missouri managed to win 2 big 12 titles during that time, Iowa St won 5, TX won a couple, Ok st won a couple, but you're saying Baylor couldn't win at least 1?

Baylor is so bad Scott Drew could them to an E8 in 2010 and 2012 and then only go past the sw 16 once the next 12 years? And he also only made it to the sw16 twice in that gap as well.
They play in a 7500 seat arena in the middle of a football crazed state. Real apples to apples comparison to UK. Keep ‘em coming please !!

Reactions: JASUN74
They play in a 7500 seat arena in the middle of a football crazed state. Real apples to apples comparison to UK. Keep ‘em coming please !!
Ohh, so now they weren't good because they played in a new arena since 2024? 🤣

Go back and try to Google it again. You'll find they were in a different arean until this calendar year. Maybe don't come back and argue until you actually know what you're talking about.

Lol, he has never won a Big 12 tournament. Has only tied 2 times for the big 12 regular season championship. He has 1 F4 and 2 other E8's in 20 years. That’s a downgrade.
Tell us all about the final fours and championships that Rupp, Hall, Pitino, Tubby, and Cal won before they came to UK

• Love
Reactions: Jamal Mercer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT