ADVERTISEMENT

Greatest Film Trilogy Ever??

Fort Apache --She Wore A Yellow Ribbon -- Rio Grande

John Ford, John Wayne.

The Cavalry Trilogy

National Lampoon's first 3 Vacation movies. The 4th was meh.
LOTR
The 3 original Star Wars movies
Back To The Future.

Here's one few have watched

Ip Man

It's a foreign film with subtitles on currently on Netflix,
Note of interest: Based on a true story and he was Bruce Lee's original Kung Fu teacher.

Not greatest all time trilogy by no means, but worth watching.
Indeed. Havent seen the 3rd one yet but the first one was one of the greatest Kung Fu movie I've ever seen.

Minardi Hall Squirt Queens (Lindsay, Rod-Ni and Shay). I am not counting "Momma Does T-Elvis" as part of the trilogy.

Last edited:
Reactions: Willy4UK
To add another to the mix: The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo trilogy. (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, The Girl who Played with Fire, The Girl who Kicked the Hornet's Nest). Granted, in the US, only the first movie has been made. However, the euro versions of the three movies were top notch. Lisbeth Salander is just a badass character.

The Godfather trilogy is the best

The first two 'Godfather' films are cinema classics, but the third film is absolute garbage imo and I can't in good conscious grant the third film amnesty just because the first two were so amazing and call it a "great trilogy". Parts I & II are no doubt the greatest 1-2 film punch ever, but part III needs not be mentioned.

How about:

Once Upon a Time in the West
Duck you Sucker (aka, A Fistful of Dynamite, aka, Once Upon a Time....the Revolution)
Once Upon a Time in America

Spica Orbit

How about Mad Max, Road Warrior, and Beyond Thunderdome? They should make the top 5.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT