ADVERTISEMENT

Great scheduled trips

That scheduling is a bit worrisome to me. May be an indication that he's going to follow his old coach to Washington, and wants to make a tip-of-the-hat (and all-expenses-paid) visit to each of the four also-rans.

That scheduling is a bit worrisome to me. May be an indication that he's going to follow his old coach to Washington, and wants to make a tip-of-the-hat (and all-expenses-paid) visit to each of the four also-rans.
Yeap, he's looking for attention. Don't wait on him, say thanks but no thanks if someone else is available.

Noticed he has two years left. Would have been nice to get a player that good for two years. Can't see us waiting that long for one player. Will have some more players by then.

Yeap, he's looking for attention. Don't wait on him, say thanks but no thanks if someone else is available.

Agree. I want the dude but if he doesn’t commit on his visit here, then Garrison becomes option 1.

Maybe we can push hard for Carr and Power this week. Try and get Mahaney in for a visit. Need that three man from Tyson, Brea or McNeeley. Six left till the portal closes. I doubt there will be many other impact players getting in. Wish could have already had eight players we really wanted. A long hill to climb when the majority of the players in the portal are mostly money hungry. Thought Osobor was going to be different but his handler had to step in.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT