ADVERTISEMENT

Aidan Maheney scheduled visits

I don't have his discord but sounds like something positive was said about Jaxson Robinson and UK but don't know what it was.

I don't have his discord but sounds like something positive was said about Jaxson Robinson and UK but don't know what it was.
I know there was something about Saunders, I finally paid for it and haven’t seen anything about Robinson yet, but @Klix may have seen it

UCONN connection to Brea is they had him visit when he was in HS--their staff showed interest back then.

St. Mary's kid really visiting UVA/Tony Bennett? Come on. I mean--every school fighting for an OV should get one over Tony Bennett for god sake.

UVA basketball makes St. Mary's look like Paul Westhead's Loyola Marymount teams.

I would as well, but I really want brea, so I am gonna ignore what’s right in front of my face until it’s a done deal
adam savage mythbusters GIF

Are you secretly Adam Savage?

Just read on On3 by Rousch, that UK is trying to get Mahaney on campus. It named over point guards we are in on, mentioned Small, Hawkins and a couple others. But they said that Mahaney is the best available point guard in the portal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT