ADVERTISEMENT

Great Osobar

That is not today’s definition of diversity

Trans Day Of Visibility GIF by GIPHY News

247 called Osobar a very strong and skilled forward with great hands and footwork. Said he is a major impact player because of his ability to score, rebound, block shots and pass. Listed as a forward some places, just need to weave him and Williams together on the court. No more getting pushed around with those two.

I hope so. Osobor looks like someone who would have played for UT a few years back with Admiral Schofield and Grant Williams as that shorter, powerful, low center of gravity big man who's a pain in the ass for other teams. Finally get to have one of our own. Excited to have someone so powerful yet skilled and mobile.
Has Admiral received a promotion yet?

LOTS of Williams to UK smoke on Twitter.

Some on Osobar as well but not as much as Williams.
What I've seen of Osobor (I'm not an insider – just scrounging on Twitter) seems to indicate that he may be a package deal with Williams, but I agree that there's much less smoke with him at this point.

Last edited:
He’s a horse. If he misses he goes and gets it. Has great hands.
💯..(my 1st watch on him)doesn't seem to foul alot from the video. This is how you set it off CP!!.. footwork, control and how relentless he will become with 20,000 plus in beast mode with you! This about to be some "fun times".

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Dude looks good, when he decides to go, he's going. I like his strong moves and defensive presence. he's got active feet and good size.

Very similar to Omier at Miami and I would have given good money to have had him on our team last season.

"In POPE we trust reels in the GREAT Osobor from GREAT Britain to UK by way of The UK"

Sounds like a 30 For 30 episode!!!

Just read that Osobar has five schools. They said he could follow Sprinkle to WA. Would be the second time he has followed him. They talked like our system not a good fit for him because of the way he posts up? But, I think Pope can adjust system to personnel. Saw an interview with a guy, don't know who he was, but he said you cannot win 6 straight games in the tournament shooting threes. So Pope may be changing his offense a little with him getting bigger inside players than what he has had recently.

Read that Osobar is very good posting up in the lane and getting the ball and when he does he is very hard to stop getting to the rim and scoring. Just too big and too good of feet to stop him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT