ADVERTISEMENT

Great Game Cats

Old coach needs to learn how to coach "in game" as well.. OH, my apologies...Cal won a close game, Cal won a close game, Cal won a close game.... My bad...

• Haha
Reactions: Cawood86
Not a great game imo. Bad defense all game. Never should have been a game. No excuses for playing like tonight. Good thing is, they won.

Reactions: UKMKG and BBUK
Got the W

giphy.webp

This is an incomplete team without a Center. If we dont get one soon their will be a lot of these types of games. Defense was very poor,will a post presence change that I sure hope so

Reactions: Zissou87
Not a great game imo. Bad defense all game. Never should have been a game. No excuses for playing like tonight. Good thing is, they won.
We definitely had bad defense throughout the night but also have to give credit to St, Joe as they also knocked down some tough 3’s even when we played good defense. 15 threes on the night with several of those with a defender right in their face. Par for the course however for an opponent in Rupp.

Reactions: Cawood86
The Tournament is filled with games like this. Do I wish we would've blown them out? Sure. THIS team needed this game if for no other reason to show that you have to bring it every night. We were getting killed on the boards but we got after it when it mattered at the end and closed the board gap to make it more respectable. The guys showed toughness at the end against a bigger team that quite frankly plays a bit like we do. They reached down after St Joe took the lead and won the game. I'm happy about that. Tre is a heck of a player and I can't wait when has more freedom and doesn't have to carry the load down low. DJ and Justin played their best game to this point. I don't know what some folks are watching, but we're a really good team that's only gonna get better.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT