ADVERTISEMENT

Great Beer....the sequel

In

What a great post! I just came here to post that I had a Wiehenstephaner Hefe Wiesbier with some bone-in chicken wings for dinner. It was like drinking a glass of orange juice and it was FABULOUS. I love that some places have a single beer case where you can try different beers without committing to a six pack. That's how I tried this one. First Bavarian I've had! Loved it!
Get on some hefe's. Fantastic beers. I've never had a bad one. Easily drinkable year round especially during these hot months. They're my go to beers for the most part.

Get on some hefe's. Fantastic beers. I've never had a bad one. Easily drinkable year round especially during these hot months. They're my go to beers for the most part.
Same here. Wheats and Hefeweizen's are my favorite in the summer. My favorite for winter is the Belching Beaver Peanut Butter Milk Stout out of San Diego. Crazy good.

Just had a Paulaner Hefe. Delecious! Very drinkable with dinner.

Looked just like and tasted similar to Wiehanstapher but had that good peppery taste. Loved it !

What kind of beer is Paulaner Hefeweizen?

Hefe-Weizen | Paulaner Brauerei München

wheat beer

It's the #1 wheat beer in Germany and one of the world's favorites. In fact, beer experts call it a masterpiece.

Last edited:
Reactions: AustinTXCat
Just had a Paulaner Hefe. Delecious! Very drinkable with dinner.

Looked just like and tasted similar to Wiehanstapher but had that good peppery taste. Loved it !

What kind of beer is Paulaner Hefeweizen?

Hefe-Weizen | Paulaner Brauerei München

wheat beer

It's the #1 wheat beer in Germany and one of the world's favorites. In fact, beer experts call it a masterpiece.

A secretary once bought me an international beer box that had this beer in it. It has been in my beer fridge for over 5 years. Now, I do not mind drinking high gravity beers years after they were bottled, but … maybe I should toss it?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT