ADVERTISEMENT

Gran offered OC job at Georgia

If he goes and Hinshaw follows do we lose our QB signees?

We probably would promote Hinshaw to OC. Not sure if that would be a good move or not.

Sure hope he doesn’t go. God knows who Stoops would bring in and this continuity has been good. Plus Gran is a good recruiter. What is he making now?

Football scoop is reporting according to Matt Jones , Gran offered $1.1 million & complete control of Offense. He is probably gone if true.

Reactions: EliteBlue
Does Mitch break out the wallet??? Should he???
th

I don't think MB can afford not to but it may not come down to money. I think EG still has the desire to be the head man, he may view UGA being the quicker route.

Football Scoop is usually pretty solid with their info. KSR.... hit and miss.

Gran will make $875,000 at UK in 2019. I'd bet UK will match Georgia's offer. Maybe not since he just signed extension here after last season through 2020. He also has a $150K per year left on his contract as a buyout if he leaves. It's going to come to down to Gran wanting to go to Georgia or not.

Georgia: Kentucky offensive coordinator Eddie Gran has been offered the offensive coordinator job, per Matt Jones of KSR. Jones adds that Gran has been offered over $1.1 million per year and would have complete control of the offense. Update> Sources tell FootballScoop the offer has been extended to Gran. As of this morning, sources tell FootballScoop Eddie was strongly considering remaining at Kentucky; but that decision was not final. Will update when we hear more.

Per Football Scoop

its going to cost us over a mil no matter who we get. that's the way its trending these days

I get that but how does Kirby know how things are run here. That's thrown out there like a selling point, which leads you to believe it is a selling point. My question is, how does Kirby know or not know that.

I get that but how does Kirby know how things are run here. That's thrown out there like a selling point, which leads you to believe it is a selling point. My question is, how does Kirby know or not know that.

He doesn't have to know if it's like that here. Everyone knows it's not like that everywhere. So make him the most enticing offer you can.

I don’t like Gran he makes a ton of bone headed calls and isn’t a player friendly caller.

He’s been caught in bad situations over and over by his own doing.

Please go.

Only problem is we lack stability. I don’t know.

Reactions: Wildcats1st
I want to see Gran with a top QB and good receivers at Kentucky. To be honest the QB and receiver position at Kentucky have been underwhelming. It's hard judge Gran given what he has had to work with.

Reactions: JASUN74
Here is the quote with an update from FootballScoop:

Georgia: Kentucky offensive coordinator Eddie Gran has been offered the offensive coordinator job, per Matt Jones of KSR. Jones adds that Gran has been offered over $1.1 million per year and would have complete control of the offense. Update> Sources tell FootballScoop the offer has been extended to Gran. As of this morning, sources tell FootballScoop Eddie was strongly considering remaining at Kentucky; but that decision was not final. Will update when we hear more.

Gran likes it here. His family and him have to be tired of moving from place to place. His strong Christian ties here with a local church probably benefit UK more than some know.

With that being said, Do you turn down 1.1 million and “a program upgrade”?? I probably wouldn’t

Reactions: Greasy Creak Mafia
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT