ADVERTISEMENT

Government Weather Modification aka Cloud Seeding

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

The author of that article makes a number of claims about our ability to control the weather and then provides links to the sources behind each of those claims.

But what I find most interesting, is that the sources seem to say the exact opposite of what the article’s author says.

For example, the author of the article states that “Project Cirrus of 1947 attempted to modify a hurricane off the coast of Florida only to artificially redirect it to demolish parts of Georgia.”

But when you read the source article, it says that project Cirrus had zero effect on the hurricane. Which would make sense intuitively. All they did during Project Cirrus was drop 80kg of dry ice into the clouds on the edge of the hurricane. The source article even goes as far as to say it’s laughable to believe that 80kg of dry ice would be capable of disrupting a hurricane.

I’m not sure how the Gateway Pundit author could screw that up so badly.

Reactions: WildcatFan1982
I know they use Silver Idodide to make it rain. Supposedly it causes ice crystals to form and then disperse which produces rain, or some stuff like that. Canada uses it to reduce hail storms.

It is also toxic and some surmise that increased seeding has something to do with increased allergies. idk.

Yep, this is what happens when someone steps out of the political thread and onto the Paddock. You can post theories from Twitter (which are actually other people's crazed thoughts) and link right wing articles pretending Taylor Greene's conspiracy is correct but most of us won't take you seriously. In the political thread however, the op's post would receive a few likes, you know, because they know all and aren't sheep (as they take and believe random posts from Twitter).

Yep, this is what happens when someone steps out of the political thread and onto the Paddock. You can post theories from Twitter (which are actually other people's crazed thoughts) and link right wing articles pretending Taylor Greene's conspiracy is correct but most of us won't take you seriously. In the political thread however, the op's post would receive a few likes, you know, because they know all and aren't sheep (as they take and believe random posts from Twitter).
Nice job demonstrating to the board how you crazy leftists loons are incapable of having a conversation and instead insist on making literally everything political. You're an obsessed cult member. Get help.

I do have to give my boy BigSexy credit though - dude started the original COVID thread in like 2018

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT