ADVERTISEMENT

Gotta be honest …the UL offense is fun to watch

HYTCHYE ISLAND

Blue Chip Prospect
Jan 7, 2013
I know I’ll get bashed and told to go be a fan of them but that’ll never happen…..I’m ALL BLUE TIL I DIE!!! That said, Brohm runs a fun offense and one I wish we could have here at UK! I’m sick and tired of the sloppy offense stoops constantly has us running.

I know I’ll get bashed and told to go be a fan of them but that’ll never happen…..I’m ALL BLUE TIL I DIE!!! That said, Brohm runs a fun offense and one I wish we could have here at UK! I’m sick and tired of the sloppy offense stoops constantly has us running.
You wanna have the prettiest dress or you wanna be prom queen?

Wake me up when they solve the big blue puzzle.

Everyone's offense is fun to watch when the other team's defense sucks.

How do we get to 7-0? That's what I want to know. If it's possible at IU it is at UK.
Their schedule is insanely weak. Not saying they aren’t a decent team this year, but they have played:

2-5 FIU
2-4 FCS Western Illinois
2-5/1-4 UCLA
3-3 Charlotte
3-3/0-3 Maryland
3-4/1-3 Northwestern
5-2/2-2 Nebraska

Again, impressive win and good team this year, but very favorable schedule to date.

Reactions: Ugoff and Blue-ish
Their schedule is insanely weak. Not saying they aren’t a decent team this year, but they have played:

2-5 FIU
2-4 FCS Western Illinois
2-5/1-4 UCLA
3-3 Charlotte
3-3/0-3 Maryland
3-4/1-3 Northwestern
5-2/2-2 Nebraska

Again, impressive win and good team this year, but very favorable schedule to date.

Can you please post this in the 10/19 game thread? Feel like I'm n the insane asylum over there mentioning how bad their schedule is. I also 100% agree if they go 11 and 1 they deserve a playoff at large.

Probably get their asses kicked by 28 to a sec team on the road but a playoff bid is a playoff bid.

Reactions: sefus12
Mumme and the air raid was ahead of its time as most teams today are offensive minded throwing it around putting up points. Meanwhile Stoops is old school in a day and age it just going to be hard to win playing good D and ground and pound

Can you please post this in the 10/19 game thread? Feel like I'm n the insane asylum over there mentioning how bad their schedule is. I also 100% agree if they go 11 and 1 they deserve a playoff at large.

Probably get their asses kicked by 28 to a sec team on the road but a playoff bid is a playoff bid.
We know Indiana’s schedule is favorable but they have played 7 and won them all, that’s what good teams do

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
They would probably be 6-1 with our schedule only losing to Georgia however.

I doubt it. They haven't played anyone close to as good as south carolina or vandh even.

Just double checked their schedule and yeah, no kne even close to as good as the 4th best team UK has played in 6 games.

2-5 FIU
2-4 FCS Western Illinois
2-5/1-4 UCLA
3-3 Charlotte
3-3/0-3 Maryland
3-4/1-3 Northwestern
5-2/2-2 Nebraska

Indiana waxed Nebraska too. Is IU in the playoff picture now? Looks like their new coach is the real deal. How long does he stay at IU?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT