ADVERTISEMENT

Goodman's updated top 25

Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
Don't know about the other teams but UK does have a genuine chance to be #12 in the next AP poll imo.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Dook at 4....what a worshiper this guy is
Yeah, Duke currently sits at 9 and 9 on both polls, with a 5-1 record, but this clown somehow thinks they deserve to be 5 spots higher. They lost to then #12 AZ, won against what is now appearing to be a non-ranked MSU, and then went on to spank three nobodies.

Meanwhile, several of the top 5 teams beat on each other for 3 straight days in Maui.

So Creighton drops 7 spots for losing to unranked Colorado State, yet Colorado State goes from unranked all the way to 14th for beating a VERY OBVIOUSLY OVERRATED Creighton team?

Lol this guy is such a buffoon.
These guys are so in love with Creighton it’s unbelievable. They’re a solid team, no doubt, but top 8 preseason?

Reactions: Cats192
Yeah, Duke currently sits at 9 and 9 on both polls, with a 5-1 record, but this clown somehow thinks they deserve to be 5 spots higher. They lost to then #12 AZ, won against what is now appearing to be a non-ranked MSU, and then went on to spank three nobodies.

Meanwhile, several of the top 5 teams beat on each other for 3 straight days in Maui.
He's a joke

Yeah, UConn scares me some. Not so much nova; i think Arizona, Marquette, even Purdue are somewgat concerning. TN will find their shot. Their D will either shut a team down or elicit 100 free throws

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz
Hate to say it but UCONN is pretty dominant, not sure if most realize the lottery pick for them hasn’t even been playing 😳
They are real good. Their big man is tough. Potential matchups like this is why I say we need our bigs back. IMO, we would really need Ugo for that matchup. Not sure why people feel as if Ugo is a non factor and it doesn’t matter whether we get him or not. Our only rim protector with a solid lower base.

Lmfao at 16?! Unbelievable! Love to know who that dipshit was.

It was Fraschilla. He’s always hated us and he’s a Bill Self/Big 12 nut hugger.

He was also fired from his last coaching job for hazing. That’s the type of person ESPN hires. Guy’s a gasbag.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT