ADVERTISEMENT

Good Sam Flyin' to the Hoop

AF Cat

Sophomore
Dec 30, 2002
UK Fans in SW OH & N KY. This is a great event that provides a great opportunity to take a look at some top talent. I've attended even for the last 5 years. My wife and I have worked as volunteers the last 2. Andrew Wiggins will be playing. Show up in you Big Blue garb and let him know the BBN wants him to be a Wildcat!!!!

I just wanted to let you know that the RESERVE seat tickets for the upcoming Good Sam Flyin' to the Hoop (Jan. 18-21, 2013) are selling fast! If you haven't gotten yours yet ? there is a link at the bottom of this message.

As a reminder, the event will feature a total of 34 teams and we will start the weekend with 2 huge games on that Friday night. All participating teams will play "shoot-out" matches for a total of 20 games over the 4-day holiday weekend. Some highlights:
9 states represented this year ? OH, IN, NY, NJ, NC, WV, TX, GA & NVPreseason Nationally Ranked Teams:Huntington Prep, WV (Top 5 Team) vs. La Lumiere, IN (Top 20 Team)Findlay Prep, NV (Top 5 Team) vs. Thurgood Marshall (Ohio #1 for Div 2)La Lumiere, IN (Top 20 Team) vs. TrotwoodPrime Prep, TX (Top 20 Team) vs. WayneQuality Education Academy, NC (Top 50 Team) vs. Westerville North AND SpringboroPreseason #1 in Ohio for Div. I ? Walnut Hills HSPreseason #1 in Ohio for Div. 2 ? Thurgood Marshall HSDefending Div. 2 State Champs (Dunbar) vs. Garfield Heights#1 SENIOR in Nation & #1 NBA Prospect (Andrew Wiggins, Huntington Prep)50+ NCAA Division I potential players

The Schedule of Games can be seen here: http://flyintothehoop.com/ftth-schedule/.

A Ticket Order Form can be printed from the link below or you can order them online. Your tickets will be mailed in December (before Christmas). http://flyintothehoop.com/ftth-tickets/

Don't forget to text the word 'HOOP' to 90210 to keep updated with tourney info and have a chance to win tickets and other prizes.

Thanks for your support and see you at the games!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT