ADVERTISEMENT

GOLF thread

I guess the Ryder Cup is pricing for the NYC market, which has about a million dollars for every ten dollars most places have. Just curious, what are NYY playoff tickets going for? Or if the LAD win and play the NYY, the tickets will be insane. I don't much like it either, but it is just the world we live in.

Reactions: CAT Scratch FVR
Titleist. You are welcome.
I'm sure all the top brands are equally good. A factor you are not considering is what looks good to his eye as he is standing over the ball, giving him confidence and trust in his swing. I love my Pings, but someone else might hate them. But yeah, I'm sure Titleist is one of the brands he should test/consider.

My son bought some Cleveland Irons a couple years ago. I love them, it may be my mind playing tricks on me, but whenever I hit one of his irons, it always seems to be better than I hit my own irons.

I guess the Ryder Cup is pricing for the NYC market, which has about a million dollars for every ten dollars most places have. Just curious, what are NYY playoff tickets going for? Or if the LAD win and play the NYY, the tickets will be insane. I don't much like it either, but it is just the world we live in.

To follow up, saw a blurb where LAD are pricing tix for upcoming WS at $750+, only tix left on Stubhub are way in top corner of upper deck foul lines, at $900 or so.

To follow up, saw a blurb where LAD are pricing tix for upcoming WS at $750+, only tix left on Stubhub are way in top corner of upper deck foul lines, at $900 or so.

The "specialty" events in all sports are off the charts ridiculous.

You can get a 7 day grounds ticket for the Memorial next year for $285. If you go 4 days, then $70/day is a helluva deal for this event.

Reactions: Tskware
I'm sure all the top brands are equally good. A factor you are not considering is what looks good to his eye as he is standing over the ball, giving him confidence and trust in his swing. I love my Pings, but someone else might hate them. But yeah, I'm sure Titleist is one of the brands he should test/consider.
I am definitely considering how the club looks when u set it down. That is my top priority. If u don’t like the look you won’t play well most likely. There are a bunch of good looking and performing clubs out there. Titleist has a great line of irons.

The "specialty" events in all sports are off the charts ridiculous.

You can get a 7 day grounds ticket for the Memorial next year for $285. If you go 4 days, then $70/day is a helluva deal for this event.
God only knows what Keeneland will ask for the newly constructed Paddock villas when they get the breeders cup back

Getting fitted for new irons today. Have not researched anything. Going in with an open mind with no preconceived notions.
This question is for anyone but any suggestions on the best place in the Lexington area to get fitted? Needing to get my daughter fitted and some new clubs. She, like you, is open to whatever brand looks and feels the best. She hopes to try Titleist, Ping, Callaway and any other recommendations the fitter may have.

God only knows what Keeneland will ask for the newly constructed Paddock villas when they get the breeders cup back

No kidding. The pretentiousness of the new blood at Keeneland is really bad. Yes, they have made great improvements aesthetically that were needed, however, they seem to go out of their way to keep the avg Joe Fan from visiting there.

Busted the head off my PW and 7 iron hitting off mats. I'll be shopping for a new set for next season. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT