ADVERTISEMENT

Gold medal game

IHey, say whatever you want. I've got thick akin and my opinion isn't garbage anymore than yours.
I like getting a different perspective on things.
A few posts ago, someone was talking about freedom of speech. Maybe roll that around in this context.
You are the one literally mad at players using their right of free speech......

Your comments are supported by freedom of speech, but you seem to have forgotten that freedom of speech is a two-way street. Others have the right to respond to your posts even if you don't like their responses.
Freedom of speech is only a right when it benefits that idiots agenda. If someone uses their freedom of speech, if rivercatinfl doesn't agree with their use of it, they are not true red. white, and blue Americans in his eyes.

OK rivergafinwgaf, these guys all gave their time and worked hard to represent their country (none of them had to) when they all are very comfortable and the monetary gains was not even important to them. WHAT have you donated to YOUR Murica ? You probably sit around all day scouring the web trying hard to look and find ANY person who does not show love for their country the proper way in YOUR eyes. It must really suck to be that kind of person. Nothing positive to ever say about anyone or anything, only commenting on people who do not show patriotism they way YOU think it should be showed. YOU are the exact type of person I think of when something stupid happens in the country, then I think " WTF would be that crazy to do this stupid shit? They just threw their life away and for nothing but having a twisted view of how the country is / should be". You probably think in your warped mind that you are "defending Murica, fighting for the RED / WHITE/ BLUE." When really, all you are doing is making yourself look like a crazed lunatic, wacko in "NORMAL" peoples eyes. Your "TYPE" truly is a different kind of problem this country has. People like you and think like you do, only makes being a American dangerous, not knowing when a person like you will do something incredibly stupid.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT