ADVERTISEMENT

Gold medal game

One of the great shooting performances in Olympic basketball history, if not the greatest. Amazing what we witnessed earlier today.

Consider this: Playing at Bercy Arena, Paris, France, before a hostile crowd. Crowd already despises Joel Emiid because he stiffed France basketball in favor of Team USA. Stage set for Team USA failure.

Steph Curry = Legend. He put on a shooting clinic that took France completely out of the game. True GOAT.

Reactions: sambowieshin
It’ll be interesting to see what Team USA becomes now that the Lebron/Curry/Durant group appears to have aged out and the world’s very best players are no longer Americans (see Jokic, Doncic, Giannis SGA, Wemby, etc.).

They’ll need a new alpha dog or two to step forward to be the team leaders. I’d say Anthony Edwards looks like the best bet to assume that role.

Reactions: shaudyshaud
You are all morons.
Go find something else to be offended and pissed off about. I'm sure your Facebook is riddled with constant political posts about how the country has grown soft and people should stop being offended about everything, all while lacking the self-awareness to understand that you're doing the exact same thing.

Reactions: UK90
Go find something else to be offended and pissed off about. I'm sure your Facebook is riddled with constant political posts about how the country has grown soft and people should stop being offended about everything, all while lacking the self-awareness to understand that you're doing the exact same thing.

He's probably rooting against the women's usa basketball team too as we type.

Curry’s last 3 was one of most ridiculous shots I’ve ever seen. Top 5 all time, considering the situation and what was at stake. Just insane.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT