ADVERTISEMENT

Go get Nate

Don’t think DH or JW are obtainable. Plus no coach has won a title at two diff schools unless you count Rick.

Oats is knocking at the door of a title. Gotta get him.

I don’t care for him but he would be the best in conference shot you could take.

If Purdue beats UConn I think you take a long shot there too.

Reactions: JFCats22
$18 million...no worries there I don't think. If they were truly willing to buyout Cal then ALL of this was a show to allow Cal to walk on his own.

It is the reason none of his camps were scheduled too. They knew what was happening, Mitch and Cal and probably everyone else.
Yeah, but Oats has to be interested. That’s not a guarantee at all.

Reactions: DeerTurkHunter1
Fans need to pressure Mitch for Oats. Now with no buy out(of Cal) go get our guy.

It’ll come with a huge buyout and a 7.5+M salary but would be the most supported realistic move.

Reactions: HagginHall1999
Yeah, but Oats has to be interested. That’s not a guarantee at all.

I think he will certainly be interested and may very well crawl here. This is UK. He is at the football school version or UK Basketball now. He had 50 people greet him for FF.

I think UK/donors are much more excited about spending money to bring in the guy rather than spend money to get rid of a guy.
giphy.gif

UK would have to outbid Bama, who has far more to spend than we do. They also have better NIL funding and he has had success there. Then UK would also have to pay the 18 million buyout in top of that. Oats ain't happening.

NO NO NO....go all in on Danny Hurley buyout be damned then Billy Donovan...Oates as a third choice if those 2 say no thank you
No. Oats knows the SEC already, Billy is in the NBA and aint coming back. UK cant waste time with the portal open. Need a HC stat. Nate will walk to Lexington now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT