ADVERTISEMENT

Giles sucks

I'm looking forward to the Duke/UNC game. My prediction is Luke Maye outplays everyone of Duke's lottery picks.

Reactions: Ghettobird
Giles , when healthly is an amazing player but he is not healthy at all.

Greg Oden was an amazing player "when healthy" too.

I wonder if Giles isn't just gonna end up being one of those Oden-style "peaked WAY too soon" type stories. My observation is kids with his level of injury history usually don't stop getting injured.

Huh? Dude lost two year's of competition and had to rehab two knees, now he's trying to play competition at a level he's never played at. This is harder than it looks.
On top of that, he's on a team that has a little bit of dysfunctionality.
I see a kid with length and athleticism that, when he gets some time as a healthy player, will dominate his position. I just don't think it will be this year, he's too far behind.
But to say he sucks??? Wow, that's just wrong IMO.
Could agree more, better than ever faced before competition, plus injury brings you back into the pack!

All that time wasted by ESPN pointing their cameras at them on the bench early this season like they were Team USA. Remember those jackasses acting like fools. Probably not joking around as much. Giles clearly not ready. Tatum showing the ugly side to his game. Bolden crying on the bench. Too funny.

Difference is Giles and Duke are assisted by it and Trump is attacked by fake news.

Was Agent Orange attacked by fake news more with his Muslim Kenyan POTUS claim, Ted Cruz-Kennedy assassination story, Scalia's murder conspiracy or the 1000's of Muslims celebrating in NJ??? Has Hillary died yet? I'm thinking I heard somewhere that she's terminal. Cognitive dissonance; read about it. Not trying to be condescending, just step back and look at the picture from a different angle.

SKJ wasn't rated as high as he was, or considered as such a impact player so that's kind of a dumb take but whatever makes you feel better lol

Was Agent Orange attacked by fake news more with his Muslim Kenyan POTUS claim, Ted Cruz-Kennedy assassination story, Scalia's murder conspiracy or the 1000's of Muslims celebrating in NJ??? Has Hillary died yet? I'm thinking I heard somewhere that she's terminal. Cognitive dissonance; read about it. Not trying to be condescending, just step back and look at the picture from a different angle.
I think maybe you should take your own advice.

Reactions: UKCatnNC
Absolutely...He's a much better tripper than when he first arrived in Durham.
K coaching him up.
I don't think his flopping has improved much. I saw him do the head jerk a few times and not get a call. Good thing his tripping has improved. Go Cats!!

Greg Oden was an amazing player "when healthy" too.

I wonder if Giles isn't just gonna end up being one of those Oden-style "peaked WAY too soon" type stories. My observation is kids with his level of injury history usually don't stop getting injured.
Due to injuries, I don't think that Giles has had a chance to peak. However, I cannot help but think that his injuries have cost him a good career. Go Cats!!

Go to a different board with your garbage olease

He's playing with more leg braces than Forest Gump. He's got no lift on his jump. He's a long way from healthy. I can't see him being much of a factor this year.
Right now he is playing stiff and tentative for understandable reasons. I hope for his sake that he doesn't become Greg Oden II. By contrast , Mahmoud is getting better and better, Plays with excellent court awareness and with energy. Definitely playing his way into the first round. Bolden by contrast looks lost,When you are not playing as much as Chase Jeter you will not be a first rounder. Gabriel looks like a MUCH better prospect at this point. BTW, Tatum is the real deal. Duke desperately needs point guard leadership.

Other than injuries Giles only mistake is trusting Capel and K with his future. Guy should be learning from KP!

He is no better than skal looked last season. Hell skal looked like a much better prospect. Giles does not even look like a pro prospect out there other than his name at this point.

I don't disagree with you at all but both you and the guy who mentioned trump in the first place should keep politics off sports board. I get it you see someone post something idiotic like the person did and you want to correct but just let it go . . Most people come to sports to get away from that nonsense . I know I do.

I don't disagree with you at all but both you and the guy who mentioned trump in the first place should keep politics off sports board. I get it you see someone post something idiotic like the person did and you want to correct but just let it go . . Most people come to sports to get away from that nonsense . I know I do.
Thank you, and I'm sorry for the interruption.

Let's see, Coach K put his goals over Giles future while Coach Cal sits a healthy Diallo, saying he only plays if it's in "his" best interest. This should help with future recruits when they're deciding between UK and Duke.

Reactions: UKCatnNC
Giles , when healthly is an amazing player but he is not healthy at all.
Agree. I saw him play when healthy. Yesterday he couldn't even push off of the one leg. I feel sorry for him. Looks like he needs to rehab some more. These kids feel pressure to be one and done and that is too bad.

To say he sucks is unfair,coming off the injuries he has had in the past two years is tough,AP wasn't the same the year after one such injury.I also think he is playing not to hurt himself again,he doesn't trust his knees yet.The kid is in a tough spot,he has talent but it may be years or if ever before we get to see it.

Nothing against Giles, he is just not there yet. He is listening to that little fat lying pig Chapel and rat face !! They are not concerned about him in the least !! They are just hoping he can provide something anything inside for their program, not the other way around !! Look how they treated Thornton !! Talked him into reclassifying then used him and sent him packing !

Wow. Immediate deflection, and no answers to softball questions. That's a sign that I'm not using my time wisely.
I'm trying to defuse your political anger on a non political board. I have a feeling you aren't capable of doing anything wisely.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT