ADVERTISEMENT

Get to know Lamont Butler

I love this kid's game. I wish we were able to get two years form him. He's going to be Cliff Hawkins reincarnated on defense. Can you imagine a defensive trio of Butler, Cason Wallace, and DeAndre Liggins playing together?

That first clip of him covering Chandler (I think) looked like some smothering defense for sure. Love to see it. Seems super likeable too so hopefully refs respect his hustle and let him do his thing.

I love this kid's game. I wish we were able to get two years form him. He's going to be Cliff Hawkins reincarnated on defense. Can you imagine a defensive trio of Butler, Cason Wallace, and DeAndre Liggins playing together?
Hope he’s this years version of Liggins. Salivating at him locking up Duke’s freshman guards. It’s gonna be nice to not be the young team at the CC for once.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I think Butler will flourish here, I really do. So many people are sleeping on this team IMO. We probably don’t necessarily have a true superstar, but this is a solid group that can shoot the lights out and play disciplined basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT